Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Guessing these go into the game folder...
After putting all files there I get a error when trying to start the game...
find and delete the first error file named delete_old_var.... shows up with the error. After getting rid of it game started dunno how long it will hold out without bugging

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
blackmail!!! were i find ?!!
which one? for derek blackmail you need to complete cousin's office photoshoot. For barb blackmail you need to send drone at night(with night upgrade) to pool and take the pic of lesbian sex. For derek's mom blackmail you need to complete photoshoot and send drone to her house at night after 23.00, you will get derek blackmail this way as well

Reactions: Amazonqween

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
which one? for derek blackmail you need to complete cousin's office photoshoot. For barb blackmail you need to send drone at night(with night upgrade) to pool and take the pic of lesbian sex. For derek's mom blackmail you need to complete photoshoot and send drone to her house at night after 23.00, you will get derek blackmail this way as well
ok thanks you :)XD

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
any idea how to get the new scenes?im playing from the massage save someone posted a couple of pages back.saves would also be appreciated

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
hhmmmm u should just have to give her the sex pills in the coffee, watch tv, goto her room, offer to give her a massage, as soon as shes topless apply the oil, just keep working on her ass, turn her over, and u can take it from there. if that dont work then upload a copy of ur save all try to help u from there

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hhmmmm u should just have to give her the sex pills in the coffee, watch tv, goto her room, offer to give her a massage, as soon as shes topless apply the oil, just keep working on her ass, turn her over, and u can take it from there. if that dont work then upload a copy of ur save all try to help u if
tv isnt needed, you can get to the massage scene after sex pills.

D

Deleted member 125588

i cant access any items or give books to the cousin, can someone help me pls?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes