tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
The question was "What should I do", not "How can I play this through"... Obviously you can't play, but you can do thing to solve...

Anna will be back in the library, so you can translate it later on.

There is one... Hmm, I think it's the Collegegirl4... not sure tho. Also you need quite high heart with rommate for this.

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Also I found out that Anna is some monstergirl, she has a vagina on her leg!
some ppl (like myself) dont like doing things half assed when we start something we get it done if i wanted to fix someone coding id fix the whole game not just 1 lil thing

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
some ppl (like myself) dont like doing things half assed when we start something we get it done if i wanted to fix someone coding id fix the whole game not just 1 lil thing
I actually don't understand what you are talking about. You have a problem with the Dev, or are you saying that if Manfegor should fix the whole darn thing instead now that he offered advise on a single bug as if its his responsibility now or something.

Reactions: Storm4n

midx

Dec 27, 2017
@Manfegor howi use this codes ?

Feb 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
MOD EDIT- Added Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I actually don't understand what you are talking about. You have a problem with the Dev, or are you saying that if Manfegor should fix the whole darn thing instead now that he offered advise on a single bug as if its his responsibility now or something.
Nope, his problem is that I said that there is a solution, but that's not a play solution, but a "console hacking fixing" solution. So that's not a real stuff, since players don't wanna fix all the time.
So I apologies for that. And of course that's right that most of the players just wanna play and enjoy something, not unren and hunting for the bugs and trying to fix them. :D

@Manfegor howi use this codes ?
Use the unren program, choose 3, then in the game press shift+o and insert those commands

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
E�"�"�n��DF���J�0l�C��S�=��V�H�گ�Fz!�\��}��prAr��� �T����$ג��h��B���1�ߗ4�� $2�Do�8�!
File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
�<ݼ ��ʑ��R-�v���
File "game/store.rpyc", line 377, in script call
���_:0 �c����7��;���$h�2 �O�3��2�+O�l.���:Z�L��A
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 257, in script call
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
File "game/library.rpyc", line 579, in script
h�(@��-�i���sf���Kh�Aŷ�����J=�A^O���&������L*�N@��n����J04.��q�4���#������d4~�~��pk� �m��h�nA��h����h|����G�[��%4�Y�2#���h�{��(q�>$
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 523, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\yalci\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 416, in render
raise Exception("Grid overfull.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.7.0ex
There is a fix for it, but on the other hand you can unren the game too, and in the myscreens.rpy the grid should be
Code:
grid 5 2:

Reactions: thecreow157

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
i saying Manfegor shouldnt say that info is false when it isnt everyone plays there own way some play for the story, some like finding bugs, and other play to be the best. my point when some asks for help he should take into consideration how others may play the game and not just say something isnt true just cuz they dont play the same way as him. if he gets off by fixing other ppls mistakes then that fine but dont say someone else is wrong just cuz they dont want to do the extra BS that is in no way there responsibility

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
i saying Manfegor shouldnt say that info is false when it isnt everyone plays there own way some play for the story, some like finding bugs, and other play to be the best. my point when some asks for help he should take into consideration how others may play the game and not just say something isnt true just cuz they dont play the same way as him. if he gets off by fixing other ppls mistakes then that fine but dont say someone else is wrong just cuz they dont want to do the extra BS that is in no way there responsibility
in short im not unset that he knows how to fix it and is willing to help others im upset that he discredits something that is true

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i saying Manfegor shouldnt say that info is false when it isnt everyone plays there own way some play for the story
He said "you are wrong" on your statement that "there are no bugs". And there ARE bugs. End of story. All the rest are irrelevant regarding this fact.
So I apologies for that. And of course that's right that most of the players just wanna play and enjoy something, not unren and hunting for the bugs and trying to fix them. :D
Yes, but if one encounters a game breaking bug then there are only two options. Wait for a bugfixed version.. or try to fix it through console if possible. So if someone wanna try it, its nice to have you around offering a solution. I don't see why this is a problem at all.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i saying Manfegor shouldnt say that info is false when it isnt everyone plays there own way some play for the story, some like finding bugs, and other play to be the best. i point when some asks for help he should take into consideration how others may play the game and not just say something isnt true just cuz they dont play the same way as him. if he gets off by fixing other ppls mistakes then that fine but dont say someone else is wrong just cuz they dont want to do the extra BS that is in no way there responsibility
1) Okay, from where you get that info, that one special player wants to play one or another way? You can't possibly know. Just because you play one way don't means that another someone plays that way too.
2) That info, that there is nothing one can do without dubt false. And you wrote that.
3) If you write "okay first you can do this and this, but this needs console using and commands inserting and stuff so maybe not the best way, but this way you can fix the error and you can continue to play, but in other hand, if you just want to play without any whatever, then you should wait for fix" then okay, and if this case you give every info the players need to be able to choose.

Also they don't need to go through the code and thinking about a solutiuon cause the solution was literally there, so players just need to run a program, and then insert 3 line.
But whatever, I don't care from now on. I mean this case is closed for me. :)

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
He said "you are wrong" on your statement that "there are no bugs". And there ARE bugs. End of story. All the rest are irrelevant regarding this fact.
Yes, but if one encounters a game breaking bug then there are only two options. Wait for a bugfixed version.. or try to fix it through console if possible. So if someone wanna try it, its nice to have you around offering a solution. I don't see why this is a problem at all.
i NEVER said there was no bugs, plz show me the quote were i said that

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Haha, you're right! You actually said its bugged! Now i get it. My mistake :) Sorry about that.
just a side note before all that i posted this......

yep this has a LOT of errors and like said "Just be patient and wait for a patch.", but just to name a few

1. cant use items (anal lube/spider)
2. MC & RM names auto change
3. error messages when saving & when loading dialogue
4. (my fav) click x2 /x3 the hart in the top right corner to skip to sex regardless of how far u r into the dialogue(i.e as soon as u enter the shop for the first or any time just click the hart and ull unlock the screwdriver event) & doing this at some spots (i.e in the kitchen without RM) will teleport u to new spot (no need to use map) or advance time without advancing time (i.e making jamal spawn in the day time) :closedeyesmile::D

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes