bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I tried your game.rar bug fix and it did work. It did not show up error with the director anymore, but somehow I feel like I'm still stuck with the spider. It said I can not use the spider and there's no dialogue with her neither.
me too, but someone post the console code: spider.label = ["library1", "college3"]
I change those rpy to get things done...
but console is better solution

And here is my spider solution:
if you haven't get the spider, only download library.rpy is ok

else if you can open console:
spider.label = ["library1", "college3"] *no need to download

else download spider.rar
It will show a new talk menu "Spider Here" at college
and "Get spider back" at library after scare dean

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

BliXer

May 26, 2017
New fix and message from dev:

May 5
Hi, I want to make my game as good as possible, but without errors it does not work out. Here are the files with fixes. Replace them. If you did not go to Barbara, then you can use saves with the previous fix. If you are annoyed by this situation, please wait for a stable version, it will be in a couple of days.
There is nothing to replace. Game folder contains only .rpyc files. The fixes are .rpy files. So they just copy there and not replace anything.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
And how to enable the console ?!?!? config.console is already set to True, but still doesn't work. Tried all combinations.
There is a little unren program on this forum, which you should use.

me too, but someone post the console code: spider.label = ["library1", "college3"]
I change those rpy to get things done...
but console is better solution

And here I post the spider bugfix:
if you haven't get the spider, download library.rpy is ok
else if you can open console: spider.label = ["library1", "college3"] *no need to download
else download spider.rar
It will have a new talk menu "Spider Here" at college
and "Get spider back" at library after scare dean
You don't need talk menu option, just change the main code, or the loading (but not the college/library), so the spider get his label, and it become usable from inventory.
Also you ruined all the fun where ppl goes and "fights" to make their game work :p

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017

You don't need talk menu option, just change the main code, or the loading (but not the college/library), so the spider get his label, and it become usable from inventory.
Also you ruined all the fun where ppl goes and "fights" to make their game work :p
Actually, my coding skill is not good and it's my first time to read ren'py code. [I just want to play it...]
I don't know how to change code to make the label change when the game is loading:confounded:

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

Oh man thanks for walkthrough! :FeelsGoodMan:

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
I just posted this because lots of lazy people are still rolling here and talking shit about game and dev. He says game chaged alot and hopes it will get better/will be better in the future. People just wont lay off for some reason

I'm guessing someone will make an incest patch, i mean all patreon incests are getting patches left and right.
Just looked inside the rpy-files. He made the changes from cousin to roommate hardcoded. So for an incest-patch its not as easy as changing one variable. You'll have to rewrite the dialogues in the rpy-files.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Just looked inside the rpy-files. He made the changes from cousin to roommate hardcoded. So for an incest-patch its not as easy as changing one variable. You'll have to rewrite the dialogues in the rpy-files.
I'm not sure, but I think that it can be "filtered" in some way, as the author of DMD did. But it is not as much fancy as the easy way when changing variable, becose of all "roommate" occurences are then replaced with "cousin", not only the right ones in right context...

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
about task "Tell dean anna home" And "send barbara library"
it's because the developer add a bool (True/False) to the label.
[he use a function to insert it but forgot the delete those old code, I think]
game.rar is my solution, but it only useful for which save did not finish task "bring anna home"

game2.rar is about you can repeat roommate and trainer massage after fuck them.
gallery.rpy, your can click to open all the photo in gallery.

remind: I use windows and my English is poor.
replacing gallery didn't work.
i just tried as 2 pics are not opened for me.
even the scene were already done.
even tried playing it again.
any console codes to open all?

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
There is currently a bunch of posts in this topic which has solution for this. Please search. Main point: need to change the tell_dean_anna_home variable to Task

There is sex scenes with her. Two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spider.label = ["library1", "college3"]
need console enabled

Wait what? :O Well that's one interesting thing :D Never tried myself but will now :)

Again this has a solution wrote in this topic. You need to place show_main_screens() into the libsex.rpy to anal sex label

Not possible.

Need to set tell_dean_anna_home variable to Task. The exact method was mentioned already here, please search it.

No need for console cheat code (except the bug fixes) there is a cheat menu.

Now that's a good idea. I'll write this to to the dev, thanks :) I mean it should be shown in the game itself...

need console enable for this

Send me a save please.

Why? Just... why? There is a frikkin cheat menu where you can give yourself more than enough money. :D

Well, I'm sure he'll post as soon as he finished the fixed version. Patience needed :)

How do you know that you didn't finished the game?

Need to call a function. Mentioned before in this post.

Open inventory (bottom left part of the screen), click on the book.

Thanks a lot 4 all theses solutions... Helped me to go trough it!!!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
What does it fixes actually? I'm waiting for a playable version so if your solutions solves most issues that works for me as a bugfix patch :)
no idea cause i only made it to fight training, fucked cousin with massage and other minor stuff, i cant play frequantly due to having family in my computer room constantly. lol
edit: i just remembered, kitchen first time event is fixed by that. Some of the minigame issues are fixed as well for me.
There is nothing to replace. Game folder contains only .rpyc files. The fixes are .rpy files. So they just copy there and not replace anything.
rename files inside the game folder to .rpy, copy replace them with the fix, it will prompt an error upon starting, find and delete the first file that comes up with the error.
what do you want me to say mate? Everybody whines about incest patch and the fetish itself but no one is willing to shed some sweat for it. For me, i dont even care i'm in for the sex parts.

Reactions: BliXer

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Actually, my coding skill is not good and it's my first time to read ren'py code. [I just want to play it...]
I don't know how to change code to make the label change when the game is loading:confounded:
"I just want to play" -> "Okay I check what wrong" -> "Oh well, now I make a fix for it" -> "Fuck it, I fix the whole game" -> "Nvm, just finished my own renpy game..." :D
But you did a great job with the fixes! Nice work.

Reactions: Ennoch

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Stable version is out

Stable version 0.7.1 Win: Mac: Old saves works (from 0.7.0)

this is not extra version though
Just fast checked the problematic parts of the code:
- Tell dean anna comes home
- Send barbara to the library
- Spider event
- Anal sex
It seems it will be fine, so it should work...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Just fast checked the problematic parts of the code:
- Tell dean anna comes home
- Send barbara to the library
- Spider event
- Anal sex
It seems it will be fine, so it should work...
now i can wait for extra version lol

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
ok maybe im fucking retared but i cant figure out how to put the fucking sex pills with the fucking coffee, ive tried everything help plz

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
ok maybe im fucking retared but i cant figure out how to put the fucking sex pills with the fucking coffee, ive tried everything help plz
in the inventory you click on the coffee and after you click on the coffee machine that and to have on the kitchen and you go in the inventory and you take sex pills for meter in the coffee. and then you go to the cousin's room and ask him to do a massage and you go into the inventory to use the massage oil. after sex session with her.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
in the inventory you click on the coffee and after you click on the coffee machine that and to have on the kitchen and you go in the inventory and you take sex pills for meter in the coffee. and then you go to the cousin's room and ask him to do a massage and you go into the inventory to use the massage oil. after sex session with her.
Thanks man i swar i kinda hate this new layout

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes