2MC@

Feb 2, 2018
Tryed 30 times to remove panties during massage with erotic massage oil, but no luck
Does any have clues?
even tho the walkthrough tip didnt help
she comes in her Panties and DUDES hands are stuck and will not move

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Tryed 30 times to remove panties during massage with erotic massage oil, but no luck
Does any have clues?
even tho the walkthrough tip didnt help
she comes in her Panties and DUDES hands are stuck and will not move
upload_2018-5-6_13-42-51.png
You did this part too? Cause you need to do to prevent her to cum fast.

Reactions: master110

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win/game/library.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\renpy-6.99.13-sdk\\My_cute_roommate_0.7.0ex/game/options.rpy', 1525445907, 401) is defined twice, at game/options.rpyc:17 and renpy/common/options.rpyc:17.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 422, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\renpy-6.99.13-sdk\\My_cute_roommate_0.7.0ex/game/options.rpy', 1525445907, 401) is defined twice, at game/options.rpyc:17 and renpy/common/options.rpyc:17.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Reactions: Chrysler

csucsi

Jul 29, 2017
There is a way, but you probably won't like it. The way is: pledge on patreon to get the extra version. :)

Dunno, maybe in the attachment. Could be fake tho! :p

It's Collegegirl4 (but notthe part 2!!), and you need a certain relationship with roommate (1 heart is enough I think).

Don't think that needed. The game can be completed without it. Although if more ppl say that the second part needed, then I'll put it back. I'll ask the dev about it too.
I think the 2nd part is needed if it's available :D

lfb

Jul 29, 2017
how to enable console?
Its propably been posted before, use UnRen.bat to enable console (forumsearch UnRen)
Ingame use shift + o to get comsole.

You can start the scenes directly in the console, if you don't want to fight through the bugs:

Cousin Sexscene:
jump cousin_massage_sex_pill

Anna Anal:
jump anallube_item

Barbara Threesome:
jump lib_barbara_threesome

And no, copy&paste doesn't work in the console. With UnRen you can extract the scripts and open with Notepad++, that how you can get the scene commands in any renpy game.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win/game/library.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\bunyim\Downloads\Compressed\My_cute_roommate-0.7.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 422, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Use 0.7.1ex pls, not 0.7.0

How do i scare Dean? I have the spider but I do not know how to use it
While talking with her, open inventory and use spider.

I think the 2nd part is needed if it's available :D
That's two! :D Okay, I'll try to fix the part2 part.

Anyone have the walkthrough posted by Astaros3D? And a list of all available scene would be great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
You can start the scenes directly in the console, if you don't want to fight through the bugs:
In 0.7.1 don't need to, as there is no bug for those, and there is a save file in this topic with which anybody can go straight to 0.7.1 content.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, I followed the 6.1 walk through but after the doctor visit, I got kicked out and game over.

I don't understand what I did wrong since I followed the walk through?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes