rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Way too many errors in this game, every time I try to look at stats, I get an exception error.

Are there any fixes for this yet?

Thanks

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Introducing My Cute Roommate v0.7.1 ex
Here are the Mega Links while I update the OP
PC:
Mac:

Don't fap yourselves to death.
OP Updated!​
Thanks! Will you update any other links witht he EX version? I am over Mega limit (using the DL version) since I was out of town the past few days and snagged a half dozen games today already. :) Thanks for the EX version!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
PC:
Mac:

OP Updated!​
Does this fix the bug with clicking on heart to see relationship stats?

Thanks

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Thanks! Will you update any other links witht he EX version? I am over Mega limit (using the DL version) since I was out of town the past few days and snagged a half dozen games today already. :) Thanks for the EX version!
Yeah! all the links in the OP are updated

Reactions: Ozygator

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
no it is the first time i play i also started to download v7.01 lets see if that'll happen in that too
Yeah, 0.7.0 has that error, 0.7.1 has only the new game error.

how to get 2 heart relationship with cousin?? i'm at day 34 and still
compliments but not overcompliments, gifts and photo shoot, massage, etc-etc...

It still doesn't work.
Then I'm sorry. I don't know the reason. I'll try to figure out something.

Way too many errors in this game, every time I try to look at stats, I get an exception error.

Are there any fixes for this yet?

Thanks
0.7.1!!!

PC:
Mac:

OP Updated!​
Where is the new WT, if updated? :p But old wt should remain there until new WT has the part two again.

Reactions: rattler2027

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Yikes that first screenshot I could get over.....but that last one.... You cant tell me that that doesn't look really......wrong.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
If any of the dev's patreon supperters are in here. Please make it clear to the dev that you at least want the game to be able to be patched easily. If someone has to change the whole dialog to give the taboo feel that people want then no one will probably do it.

Reactions: Voilsh and botc76

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Okay I installed the 7.1 and I'm still getting the error when I click on the heart.

I used an old save so should I start over?

Thanks
You guessed that right... new game needed... unfortunately.

If any of the dev's patreon supperters are in here. Please make it clear to the dev that you at least want the game to be able to be patched easily. If someone has to change the whole dialog to give the taboo feel that people want then no one will probably do it.
I can suggest this to him, but not sure this will happen. But who knows, worth a try.

Reactions: jackkane and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Any news on an incest patch yet. Anyone working on one?
This.

Even though i still can't get over those fuckheads on patreon even rising a fuss over cousins.

I mean, aunt I could maybe have understood, but cousins? In half the countries in Europe you can marry your cousins. To call sex with cousins incest is like calling a handjob an orgy.
Oh wait, I forgot that patreon even has a problem with step-relationships and that's not even incest under US laws.

Stupid, stupid fuckheads!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes