Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded it but still the same problem. his bug ?
Don't wanna plunge you into dispair but.. if you try to continue with a save from a bugged version it will carry those bugs over into a fixed version of the game as well :( (I mean if your save was made with a bug already "triggered", that gets carried over)

Reactions: Manfegor

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Don't wanna plunge you into dispair but.. if you try to continue with a save from a bugged version it will carry those bugs over into a fixed version of the game as well :(
you do not have the full backup of the game. I do not want to have to re-start since the beginning of the pfffff game.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I think that the designer of the game could make a backup for the backup when there is a new update of the game. without having to restart the game from the beginning. it becomes painful quickly.

Reactions: Ennoch

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I think that the designer of the game could make a backup for the backup when there is a new update of the game. without having to restart the game from the beginning. it becomes painful quickly.
-press hold skip button
-use cheats

VivalaHell

Jul 7, 2017
The new 7.1 version has the cheat menu hidden. Any way to activate it or just back to good old fashioned console?^^

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
no one has a full game backup without bug. who can share it with others. I do not really want to have to go back to zero. thank you

winson

Feb 25, 2018
My "Roommate" keep rejecting watching DVD in this new version. Can Anoyone help me here. Is there something that I do wrong ? which DVD should I buy. or is there something that I have to do first. (Note : I've complete the satin, sleeping pill, and screwdriver one)

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
@Manfegor

Why there is no longer in the Walkthrough 0.7 the *Part II* ? step by step with Day 1 -2 -3... it was convenient .... there is no need ?

thank you :)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
The new 7.1 version has the cheat menu hidden. Any way to activate it or just back to good old fashioned console?^^
There is a way, but you probably won't like it. The way is: pledge on patreon to get the extra version. :)

no one has a full game backup without bug. who can share it with others. I do not really want to have to go back to zero. thank you
Dunno, maybe in the attachment. Could be fake tho! :p

My "Roommate" keep rejecting watching DVD in this new version. Can Anoyone help me here. Is there something that I do wrong ? which DVD should I buy. or is there something that I have to do first. (Note : I've complete the satin, sleeping pill, and screwdriver one)
It's Collegegirl4 (but notthe part 2!!), and you need a certain relationship with roommate (1 heart is enough I think).

@Manfegor

Why there is no longer in the Walkthrough 0.7 the *Part II* ? step by step with Day 1 -2 -3... it was convenient .... there is no need ?

thank you :)
Don't think that needed. The game can be completed without it. Although if more ppl say that the second part needed, then I'll put it back. I'll ask the dev about it too.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes