Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
WT helps and if you have a drone, and ONLY thing that you can spye is cousin, then you haven`t done enought. READ, READ and READ !!!!!!!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry, my bad about the patch (mixing games). You are right, there is no patch yet, but imo game don`t need it, it is even better without it.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Sorry, my bad about the patch (mixing games). You are right, there is no patch yet, but imo game don`t need it, it is even better without it.
Would I still need to start all over again, just for a little bit content that will take less time than starting over?

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
for no.1, sorry i can't remember.....

for no.2, go to gym in the morning and give her a massage. it works for me but i'm sure if it is just lucky. anyway it worth a try i think.

for no.3 i got the same problem....
finally i figured it out how to massage trainers boobs.
there are 3 parts in massage which are highlighted for massage.
1 her back
2 her butt
3 her legs

so to do is you have to move cursor to her lower back center where there is no highlighted part at all.
it will only happen 1 time.

just to saying if anyone else is sill stuck here

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Playing this for the first time (I generally like to wait until at least a .5 version) and I really like it. There were a few buggy scenarios where I needed to use Unren to get past but the game so far is sound.

My one hope is that we can revisit some of the women you already fucked and get to fuck them in other scenarios (I assume the roommate, but also others like the trainer and the Dean)

On the Roommate, while I wouldn't mind an incest patch, I don't really need it. I think this game stands on its own without the need to add that factor. The only thing I'd think it adds other than appeal to those who are specifically here for the incest would be because making her your roommate other than cousin raises the question why it's so hard to seduce her.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
MCR1.PNG MCR2.PNG
How to get these scenes ? *pict 1. i already blackmail derek and already told barbara to come to library, but she is not there, any one can help me with these scenes? thanks in advance
edit : pict 4 already done

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 97898 View attachment 97899
How to get these scenes ? *pict 1. i already blackmail derek and already told barbara to come to library, but she is not there, any one can help me with these scenes? thanks in advance
edit : pict 4 already done
keep waiting barbara , she came to the library 3rd time I asked , 5th day something keep visiting the library , for 2nd picture you have to touch roommate's knot of her bathrobe , I am guessing the 3rd one but did you give at least 2 massages to trainer ?

Reactions: Ziraf

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
keep waiting barbara , she came to the library 3rd time I asked , 5th day something keep visiting the library , for 2nd picture you have to touch roommate's knot of her bathrobe , I am guessing the 3rd one but did you give at least 2 massages to trainer ?
oke thank you very much

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
After Anne's blowjob, I can't speak with Dean at the college, as reported on the walkthrough.
When I enter the door, I thrown out every time!
Help me, please!

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes