kiuka

Jul 18, 2017
This update fix what? My game keep crashing and crashing when you go tell to Dean that his daughter is going back to home.... geez this bag of bugs lol

Hey bro,first i'm sorry for my English
You need do some thing
Step 1: open log
Step 2: f3 and fine ""\"Anna's home\"" if tell_dean_anna_home"
Step 3: Your need change (home"\") to continue play game
Last Thanks for your save ^^

Reactions: Daddy59

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I get the same thing as well, as soon as I try to open the map, that's what I get and can't keep going, the game is far from done, anyone know how to fix that bug?
Bump, can anyone help on this topic please? This is supposed to be a bug fix, I guess now we need a bug fix from the bug fix lol... I'm using v.0.7.1.ex and I can't get any further, I get the game is completed when I still have a long way to go. Thanks in advance.

kiuka

Jul 18, 2017
Bump, can anyone help on this topic please? This is supposed to be a bug fix, I guess now we need a bug fix from the bug fix lol... I'm using v.0.7.1.ex and I can't get any further, I get the game is completed when I still have a long way to go. Thanks in advance.

pedro401

Mar 28, 2018
the android version on the site the recent one just lets u go to dick computer,and then it crashes and says its the end of version 0.7.0 and u cant do anything else

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hey bro,first i'm sorry for my English
You need do some thing
Step 1: open log
Step 2: f3 and fine ""\"Anna's home\"" if tell_dean_anna_home"
Step 3: Your need change (home"\") to continue play game
Last Thanks for your save ^^
Which log do you open, and with what program do you open it?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone have a save file from where Update 0.7.1 starts?
Old saves doesn't work so difficult to find a save from an exact point.
Better to start a clean game , delete all traces from old game also in "appdata" if you use win 10.
In this post you can find a lot of save from start to end of 7.1 ... they work :)

Reactions: tonny

kecitron

Jul 30, 2017
i am supposed to talk to barbaras mother by clicking on the pictures first. problem is i already did this before talking to barbara so the dialogue with her mother doesn't come up anymore.

what do i do? does anyone have a save i can use to get around this problem?

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Help, the massage book isnt in the store for me at the beginning of the game
You have to play the game until you get to the fight with Frank at Emily's apartment. Where you get the challenge "Learn to Fight" When you talk to the trainer, and ask her to train you, she complains of her aching back, that's when the book get unlocked at the store. Make sure you massage her back at least 2 times before using oil, for picture in gallery

Reactions: Houy273

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a certain time of day or sequence of events to "watch the Director's apartment" Does it happen immediately after the stolen binder event?

Alo

May 24, 2017
You have to play the game until you get to the fight with Frank at Emily's apartment. Where you get the challenge "Learn to Fight" When you talk to the trainer, and ask her to train you, she complains of her aching back, that's when the book get unlocked at the store. Make sure you massage her back at least 2 times before using oil, for picture in gallery
I ve got the book, and i can massage but i cant the oil, ive gone to jamal or library and there no opition

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
I got a bug : task " Get fletching clothes" doesn't disappear when i give them to roomate... I tried it several days at several time of the day : same problem.
i think its a bug
same thing happens to me already tried giving her many times at different places.
like at morning yoga , a dinner table and in her room.
but does't go.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes