bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So you read WT but not game hints ????? I play game and read what game says first and then, if I get stuck, I might take a look at WT. Imho.
What, you don't actually think that this is a bug?, I've got a picture of the director fucking that Dick guy, the the next morning when I get to go out, the game is finished, I really don't get it.
I'm actually looking for someone who can solve this.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What, you don't actually think that this is a bug?, I've got a picture of the director fucking that Dick guy, the the next morning when I get to go out, the game is finished, I really don't get it.
I'm actually looking for someone who can solve this.
If you have the latest version no, there is no bug. I played it throug day before yesterday, and i haven`t get ANY bugs what so ever. If you play the game as it was mention to play (read hints and do as they tell you to do, NO BUGS). ONLY "bug" is if you don`t read the photobook BEFORE taking the shoots at Emily, then the other 2 costumes don`t appeare.

EDIT: Started playing with CLEAN start (deleted old folders, both). Btw, when game "ends", there is an oportunity to go on playing, if all your tasks aint done.

EDIT 2:Save your game at EVERY MORNING, so you can go back, if you mess up. It takes about 11 gamedays to complete. JUST A HINT.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If you have the latest version no, there is no bug. I played it throug day before yesterday, and i haven`t get ANY bugs what so ever. If you play the game as it was mention to play (read hints and do as they tell you to do, NO BUGS). ONLY "bug" is if you don`t read the photobook BEFORE taking the shoots at Emily, then the other 2 costumes don`t appeare.

EDIT: Started playing with CLEAN start (deleted old folders, both). Btw, when game "ends", there is an oportunity to go on playing, if all your tasks aint done.

EDIT 2:Save your game at EVERY MORNING, so you can go back, if you mess up. It takes about 11 gamedays to complete. JUST A HINT.
Thanks Nerttu, I'll retry from the start, but, I swear, it has a lot of bugs in it, and yes, I'm using the latest update, even the stretching outfit and the satin slip, I buy them and give them to her, and a few days later, the question about her being comfortable with her outfit is still there, and the option to go and buy it comes back at the store, WTF, and you telling me there's no bug. But I do appreciate your help, any help in that matter, but like I said, I'll restart it from scratch, but in my own opinion, it shouldn't matter in which order you play a game, it just shouldn't behave like that, but, it's only in my own opinion, so, thanks again amigo. :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As I said, if you do the things in that order, witch game hints, no bugs. E.g. if you go to the shop at first day at morning, and there is a camera, don`t buy it, because at that point, you don`t know that you will be needing one, don`t buy things in advance. I remenbered wrong about gamedays (my game 19), I ment saves takes about 11 slots. Here is screen shoot.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
As I said, if you do the things in that order, witch game hints, no bugs. E.g. if you go to the shop at first day at morning, and there is a camera, don`t buy it, because at that point, you don`t know that you will be needing one, don`t buy things in advance. I remenbered wrong about gamedays (my game 19), I ment saves takes about 11 slots. Here is screen shoot.

View attachment 98151
Wow, that was probably my mistake then, cause I think I bought everything on the first day

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, common mistake imo. But as I said, read the game hints AND tasks not WT. About the cheats, I use money and MC:s tasks, they don`t seems to break the game (less grinding and some events required points to be high enough to appeare), and in game you don`t choose one route, you must do them simultaneously to open other tasks. Hope this helps and btw, save every morning as I said.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
game progress is too buggy
cant go on with emily (failed cowboy photoshoot)
massage book doesnt appear (cant do anything at all with trainer)
cant watch movies with cousin
cant find barbara mom
no office route

dont tell me to follow walkthough cuz its not detailed enough
and most of the triggers r not in there (and like most of the games they are so obscure and nonsensical)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
search for Unren and download it. Put it in the folder where the game exe file is and run Unren. This allows you to open the console. Press shift + O (the letter) to open console. Type stuff like money = 9999 or strength = 20. Basically type the stats that you want.
This. Saved my ass. Now that the normal version doesn't have the cheat menu there was no friggin' way i would have played through this mini game hell. So this helps immensely :)
Make sure you have 7.1 ex downloaded because the regular 7.1 does not have the cheat menu. Then you just hit escape (ESC) or right click and it should be on the top of the menu on the right.
..and this made me realize that i had 7.1 normal and there was a new "extra" version uploaded.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can i buy it.?! :(
Obviously you have to progress till a point where you are doing a massage, that will unlock the book. Like during the fighter training session with the gym trainer chick for example. I haven't done the roommate massage so i can't say for sure but my bet that it unlocks it too.

Reactions: kiuka
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes