weed

Jun 9, 2017
At the library, how to bring her book "lost lovers" ? i just see "study" - "ask" - "compliment"

djambo

May 11, 2018
You must take the Drone to the bedroom of the director ... when you see a picture with her son, you will be told to have a blackmail material ...

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
game progress is too buggy
cant go on with emily (failed cowboy photoshoot)
massage book doesnt appear (cant do anything at all with trainer)
cant watch movies with cousin
cant find barbara mom
no office route

dont tell me to follow walkthough cuz its not detailed enough
and most of the triggers r not in there (and like most of the games they are so obscure and nonsensical)
All problems I haven't.

djambo

May 11, 2018
I deleted all saved and started the game from the beginning. I broke the whole game in this last Rls. v0.7.1 ex and I have not had one single error and I have opened everything 100%. That's why I wrote that this Rls is the best ever. Start the game as an administrator ... at least I did it and I have OS Win 7 x64.
Besides, I note that I had to read WT ...

Reactions: DGuedry151

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How the hell do you know at the beginnig of the game, that you need massage book ??????? Little thinking would be good !! Play the game as it ment to be played. Buy things when game hints tells to.

FallenWL

Jun 1, 2017
How the hell do you know at the beginnig of the game, that you need massage book ??????? Little thinking would be good !! Play the game as it ment to be played. Buy things when game hints tells to.
i did follow the wt, im at the point where i need to buy the massagebook but its not in the store, sorry for my poor wording earlier

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Massage book only appears when its needed. So when you have the option to massage someone.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i did follow the wt, im at the point where i need to buy the massagebook but its not in the store, sorry for my poor wording earlier
Don`t play the game by WT, play the game based the game hints !!! PLEASE,read my PREVIOUS POSTS about 4 - 6 pieces.

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
how do i give a massage to cousin?
i have put a sex pill in her coffee and she just said nope everytime i offered a massage.

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
man
Don`t play the game by WT, play the game based the game hints !!! PLEASE,read my PREVIOUS POSTS about 4 - 6 pieces.
i have watch your reply
somehow fixed the library scene and dean scene
but i cannot offer a massage to cousin
i have put the sex pill in her coffee and use the console raise her heart stat to above 20
she still rejected me everytime

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes