Aj57

May 10, 2018
I need help to catch rats I dont know what to do I have ratcatcher but still I cant catch it

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
I just started the game and even with walkthrough I'm kinda stuck! I did the Cowgirl shooting and the naked shooting with Emily, so I got the camera and I read the book, what do I need to do in order to buy more costumes?!

Sep 4, 2017
I just started the game and even with walkthrough I'm kinda stuck! I did the Cowgirl shooting and the naked shooting with Emily, so I got the camera and I read the book, what do I need to do in order to buy more costumes?!
well after you shoot the cowgirl , other costumes should shown at the shop , didint they ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I ve got the book, and i can massage but i cant the oil, ive gone to jamal or library and there no opition
You have to buy the second book (errotic massage), and read it, then ask Anna to translate it. There is a hint of massage oil and THEN you buy it from Jamal. Hope this helps !!

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
well after you shoot the cowgirl , other costumes should shown at the shop , didint they ?
No nothing showed! Maybe because I did the events in the wrong order? I first bought cam and costume and went to her for the first time, then I got the book and went to her for the second time ... the naked shoot.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
No nothing showed! Maybe because I did the events in the wrong order? I first bought cam and costume and went to her for the first time, then I got the book and went to her for the second time ... the naked shoot.
I have to check but I think that wrong order generate the bug , better first naked show and after cowboy costume.
If you want you can check with this save , only to see if the other outfits show in the store.

Reactions: SubDe
Sep 4, 2017
well I first read the book, than bought the cowgirl suit , not a problem happened , and I did the naked shoot at the very end , and I am guessing maybe you should read the book first , that may be the problem :d

Reactions: Tacito

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I ve got the book, and i can massage but i cant the oil, ive gone to jamal or library and there no opition
You have to massage her a few times, then, there should be a new book on sensual massage in the store, after reading it go to the library and ask Anna to help translate the page from the book, which should open up getting oil...

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Is there a 20 day time-limit or something? I haven't even completed most of the stuff and i keeps kicking me to the main menu saying I've done all the 0.7 content. As if, I'm far from finished.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
In 7.1 version how do you give gifts? I bought book for Anna as soon as I could but can't give it to her...no option to do so?

Mike42

Jan 26, 2018
In 7.1 version how do you give gifts? I bought book for Anna as soon as I could but can't give it to her...no option to do so?
Mouse over the bottom left corner of the screen, your inventory will pop up. Click the gift. Same goes for using any items.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You have to buy the second book (errotic massage), and read it, then ask Anna to translate it. There is a hint of massage oil and THEN you buy it from Jamal. Hope this helps !!
I never got to there, the game shut me out saying congratulations you finished the game, when in fact still has a long way to go, and don't know how to get pass this. :(

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I never got to there, the game shut me out saying congratulations you finished the game, when in fact still has a long way to go, and don't know how to get pass this. :(
So you read WT but not game hints ????? I play game and read what game says first and then, if I get stuck, I might take a look at WT. Imho.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes