Sep 4, 2017
for those who cannot open roommate hj scene , i tried a different route this time , and i used cheats , not played with walkthrough , and i did open that scene , this time before the photoshoots with her just watch the collegegirl 4 a few days earlier , after the frank and emilys first encounter , whatever your heart is with her she watches with you , and a couple days later do the shoots , it worked for me :)))

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
I can't get the cousin/roommate above one heart. I get stuck in a endless loop of gifting her workout clothes and the satin slip and only complimenting her once a day isn't helping as well.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
i have this error
File "game/college.rpy", line 404, in AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
dude, very nice game, one of the best adult games actually, but PLEASE sort out the bugs. i've tried the console commands for dean/anna and barbara, but they didn't work too well either. kinda sucks playing long hours and being unable to progress. cheers all the same.

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, so I have the android version. I'm just gonna ask, how the hell am I supposed to scroll through my inventories???

EDIT: nevermind, it's possible but really difficult.

EDIT2: Yeah nah, it's really buggy. Inventory system sucks. And other stuff too.

Reactions: Lazyhale

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how the hell do I meet barbara's mother?
Unlock the roommate's workplace through her questline. Barb's mom is the boss there. Have to do Emily photoshoots for that you see.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
At this stage the game is litle harder to play it, but there are no bugs if you delete all the older saves and start a new clean game. I finish it (ver. 7.1ex) in about 2 hours and i didn't found any bug. So my advise is to save often and use the walkthrough to advance the first days and use it less afterwords, only for help if someone stuck.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes