Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you do the first massage, you don`t need sex pills. There are 3 massage events, and only the last one needs sex pills. Imho.

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
rejoice yall... here is saves will all animations....

dont ask for the gallery... its only show you pictures.... so i get those animated only (i prefer animation so deal with it or else the save slot will explode of save scumming)

notes:
1. anna one is completed with sex and all.. just hit whichever scene you like
2. roommate sleeping pill scene is seperated cause i heard it will be implemented for bad route or something
YOURE THE MAN!!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where ???? inventory ??? i just icon "map"
Funny thing how the game explains at its start how the new UI works. The inventory is at the left side of the screen which appears (only) when you move the cursor over there.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Funny thing how the game explains at its start how the new UI works. The inventory is at the left side of the screen which appears (only) when you move the cursor over there.
Yeah, Pll just think they could play these games by looking at the pictures, like "reading Donald Duck" !!!!!!! LOL

Reactions: User #19006

weed

Jun 9, 2017
UI works at the left borders of the screen : day-clock-task ..... UI works at top of the screen : skill points
Maybe i'm stupid (((

Amritesh

May 11, 2018
Where the hell is barbara mother I cant find her and I cant get a job neither harley quinn costume
Ps help

Amritesh

May 11, 2018
Where the hell is barbara mother I cant find her and I cant get a job neither harley quinn costume
Ps help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ps help
Barb's mom is the boss at roomie's workplace. Unlock that by doing photoshoots with Emilty which in turn unlocks photoshoots with roomate. She will ask to visit her at her workplace after that.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ps help
And READ what the game tells to you e.g. "can`t get a job"!!!! For your first visit at the store, didn`t YOU ask for the job?? Or at the GYM, there was a second JOB opportunity. Don`t you READ what game tells you to do (OR TASKS) !!!

EDIT: Btw, one post is enought !!

Reactions: Shardoom

defi08

Sep 30, 2017
thanks for the free game, but need more maintenance here and there. and the one who posted this, you should put "BETA" word on the title

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Is it just me or, doesn't anyone read previous posts?!? A LOT of the same questions keep coming up, that have been answered. Kinda frustrating...

Cheat menu: It's part of "Main Menu"
Massage book: Not in store until unlocked during game play (Frank & Emily story line)
Blackmailing son: Don't you have a drone, and access to the director's apartment?
Barbara Mom: talk to roommate at dinner time

ARRGH, anyone else? Just enjoy the game, stuff gets unlocked as you play

Reactions: Nerttu

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This is why these characters should portrayed as "actors" playing a role.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes