Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I do it in your solution, but gallery was not reset.
Then you have to delete saves form folder: c:\users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\ReNpy\My_cute_roommate. The AppData folder is hidden so go to folder option and select view find hidden files and folders and change the value.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Here is my save, just enter Deans dffice, but you have been doing things in different order, so I just HOPE this helps you. Btw, it`s 11 game day !!!!
Thank you Nerttu for posting your save for me... It worked but there seems to be a big discrepancy between what you've accomplished by Day 11 and what I've accomplished by Day 16, I'm missing a lot! Weird thing is, every step-by-step walkthrough that I found has the scene with the Dean on Day 16...

...Anyway after the better part of three days searching this page and looking for step-by-step walkthroughs, my head hurts! LOL Think I'll reclaim some hard drive space and play something else!

Thank you again, It was nice of you to help me!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I may have missed the post but, in the morning when I walk into Belle's room without knocking and she is exercising, if I hit the green arrow the games flashes a picture of her on her bed then immediately goes into a loop of her doing that single backward leg lift. In order to get out of the loop I load a previous scene. Is there a fix or mod for this?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys, you really should let go counting the days. Number of days are irrelevant, don't try to achieve things as according what day the walkthrough says its possible, you are just making this hard on your self. The game is sandbox-ish. It doesn't matter if you finish it on day 30 or 200.

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
this game really needs a "replay scene" option, either in the gallery or through interaction with each character, it's so boring to be able to fuck the roommate an the gym girl only once

fucking ass

Feb 18, 2018
Guys, you really should let go counting the days. Number of days are irrelevant, don't try to achieve things as according what day the walkthrough says its possible, you are just making this hard on your self. The game is sandbox-ish. It doesn't matter if you finish it on day 30 or 200.
how to do the trainer tits massage. Please help

Sep 4, 2017
I may have missed the post but, in the morning when I walk into Belle's room without knocking and she is exercising, if I hit the green arrow the games flashes a picture of her on her bed then immediately goes into a loop of her doing that single backward leg lift. In order to get out of the loop I load a previous scene. Is there a fix or mod for this?
dont hit the arrow , there should be a eye icon , watch until the end . dont hit anything

Reactions: BiggusDikkus
Sep 11, 2017
ccan someone help me upload labels.rpyc and college.rpyc
i dont why when i talk with dean when anna already come home always
error conversation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if anyone answered this yet, but you need to progress with other storylines. ie get beat up by frank, learn to fight with gym trainer and get the 2nd massage book, then bring it to anna and etc. then you wont get this error anymore.

edit: make sure you give anna the book from the secretary before telling barbara to meet her in the library

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Really? Well, i'm not sure you gonna like it. The mc seems nice but uses drugs to achieve lewds and even rapes one of the girls. Just so you know. I remember you are firmly against such stuff.
I'm against it yes but i can live with it being the MC the character you control just like NTR is okay if it is girl on girl.

shukdevdatta

May 10, 2018
i met Barbara when she allowed me to enter her home once to see anna but now its closed how to get in again? she is not opening the door

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes