BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Where is the director's bedroom. I already turned the rat loose and got into Dick's Laptop. I have the upgraded drone.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, and the little brat slammed the door in my face.
You have talk to thet brat, you have night drone, you have seen Directors photos at Dicks comp. So, you should be able to watch the brat jerking in his Moms bedroom (or Dick banging her) !!!! At least Moms room should show, when you launch the drone !!!!!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
You have talk to thet brat, you have night drone, you have seen Directors photos at Dicks comp. So, you should be able to watch the brat jerking in his Moms bedroom (or Dick banging her) !!!! At least Moms room should show, when you launch the drone !!!!!
Thanks. I'll try again tomorrow.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What a suprise, i was able to play through this without encountering a single bug! Of course i was using the mod for it. :)

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I cant get this to work -.-''''
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

every time I try to insert the home.on = true it fails
I've tried all kinds of combinations but nothing works
Can someone just make a proper explanation how that shit work
tell_dean_anna_home and then it says "true" but the other lines does not work
not working.jpg

fucking ass

Feb 18, 2018
What a suprise, i was able to play through this without encountering a single bug! Of course i was using the mod for it. :)
how to massage the trainer tits . PLEASE ATTACH 1 PHOTO , so the i understand at which point i have to click on trainer back area

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to massage the trainer tits . PLEASE ATTACH 1 PHOTO so the i understand at which point i have to click on back
I don't have the slightest of idea! I couldn't unlock the trainet tit massage and the cousin shower scene where we catch her front!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Aah, i forgot that the oil can be used while inside the bathroom! That solved it. Now only the trainer tits remains. Do you have a save before the trainer can be massaged? I have overwritten mine..

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes