Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I fought Dick and some guy beating on Jamal, but the trainer still does not have a teach me option. Both fights were scripted to lose as i managed to beat them and they stood up again. Any advice is appreciated.
As Ennoch and Oldiee (and I) said, you MUST teke a beating by FRANK at Emilys flat.

Reactions: yn322322

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Okay, so I have the android version. I'm just gonna ask, how the hell am I supposed to scroll through my inventories???

EDIT: nevermind, it's possible but really difficult.

EDIT2: Yeah nah, it's really buggy. Inventory system sucks. And other stuff too.
I have the same problem

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Code:
spider.label = ["library1", "college3"]
Then use the spider.

Also you need to have anal sex with Anna before you find Barbara there.

If you unpack rpyc with unren tool then you'll get rpy.
But this is some strange thing. That error had to be there before that, I mean when you go there to say Anna is home, this error had to appeared, and Anna didn't give the spider to you that time.
Although
Code:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True
could help.

EDIT: BUt let's sleep for now... >.<
Thank you so much! I was stuck in an endless loop when I tried to tell the dean that Anna was coming home.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Code:
spider.label = ["library1", "college3"]
Then use the spider.

Also you need to have anal sex with Anna before you find Barbara there.

If you unpack rpyc with unren tool then you'll get rpy.
But this is some strange thing. That error had to be there before that, I mean when you go there to say Anna is home, this error had to appeared, and Anna didn't give the spider to you that time.
Although
Code:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True
could help.

EDIT: BUt let's sleep for now... >.<
So I ran into another error that you mentioned in a different post. Entering the library now given me an error. I think it's supposed to to trigger a scene with Barbara. I checked send_barbara_library and it said False. I tried setting it to True, but that just crashes the entire game. Could you share your wisdom once again please?

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
For some reason I can't seem to open the door to the bathroom quietly even after using the machine oil and screwdriver. Is there a particular time of day I need to use machine oil? Why is this happening?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why is this happening?
To punish you for your sins, obviously!
No, its not time dependant.

EDIT: Tried your save. It works perfectly. The oil needs a bit of more clicking but then it works. What you see afterwards IS the "quiet" entry. Its misleading perhaps because it start with the eye, the same way when you aren't quiet, but then it switches to the arrow if you click it.

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
To punish you for your sins, obviously!
No, its not time dependant.

EDIT: Tried your save. It works perfectly. The oil needs a bit of more clicking but then it works. What you see afterwards IS the "quiet" entry. Its misleading perhaps because it start with the eye, the same way when you aren't quiet, but then it switches to the arrow if you click it.
God is punishing me big time on this one ;)
I must have done something really bad, lol

upload_2018-5-20_17-12-41.png
When you say arrow are you referring to this arrow?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, the one you'll get when you click the eye. THEN you'll get a green arrow replacing the eye.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You probably don't have the "heart requirement" :D If she likes you enough, thats not the expression she will display :)

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
Game lockout warning! I found that you can do the first two photoshoots at Emily's house without reading the book, but this will stop roommate trigger later when watching TV. You cannot redo the photoshoots with Emily either and the Harley Quinn outfit will not unlock in the store unless you do the full photoshoots for the first outfit. This means it locks you out of progression in the game period. Read the Photography book from the store before going to Emily's house!

Reactions: Torpower0
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes