Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I cant get this to work -.-''''
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

every time I try to insert the home.on = true it fails
I've tried all kinds of combinations but nothing works
Can someone just make a proper explanation how that shit work
tell_dean_anna_home and then it says "true" but the other lines does not work
View attachment 101234
It's "True" or "False" not "true" or "false". Looks the same to us, RenPy and any programming language worth using treats them as 100% different.
Not sure why the "<snip>home.on = True" bit doesn't work for you, I don't have v0.7.1 to test but it works fine with v0.7.2 and v0.7.0 for me (only just now gotten past Dick's fight at the beginning in this version). Make a backup of the save & persistant files, then clear them out of the folders the game thinks they should be in then try again is all I can suggest other than updating to v0.7.2

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Not sure how I ended up with 7.1.. downloaded it here today so must have somehow gotten the wrong version. I might try it with the other version.. but at a later date.

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
OK... I deleted the AppData Cache as well as all previous versions and the save folder... the only 'cheat' I'm using is to skip the str mini game and clearing boners so I don't have to sit through the character jerking. Can't get invited to the office. Also, did they remove all but one of the cosplay outfits? The 7.1 walk through doesn't work with the changes that appear to have been made to 7.2. Anyone have any ideas here?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
OK... I deleted the AppData Cache as well as all previous versions and the save folder... the only 'cheat' I'm using is to skip the str mini game and clearing boners so I don't have to sit through the character jerking. Can't get invited to the office. Also, did they remove all but one of the cosplay outfits? The 7.1 walk through doesn't work with the changes that appear to have been made to 7.2. Anyone have any ideas here?
No, we have three cosplay outfits, all work. You get your invitation to the office at either the kitchen talk or during TV watching after you had shots with Emily in cosplay outfit of two kind at least (i think, because i did three before sitting down with cousing and got my invite)

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
This is part of the error i get when i meet with the Dean to tell her that her daughter is back home... any kind of help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    ܮ���4�}��mnW��A�)�+nO�[^M4Li�R�*��ĝ�� Y��H�)H��Vq$w�!�3�p$�$H�{Ao�T ��\\��dve������"��H~�<�2b���d�

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
So did FRANK beat you up yet ??????
I fought Dick and some guy beating on Jamal, but the trainer still does not have a teach me option. Both fights were scripted to lose as i managed to beat them and they stood up again. Any advice is appreciated.

Oldiee

Apr 9, 2018
In order to get the offer to teach you to fight you need to get beaten up by Frank, who appears in Emily's flat after all the photoshoots with her.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I fought Dick and some guy beating on Jamal, but the trainer still does not have a teach me option. Both fights were scripted to lose as i managed to beat them and they stood up again. Any advice is appreciated.
You have to confront Frank at Emily too before the mc realizes he sucks at fighting and decide to learn. Then you can ask the Gym Trainer to teach you.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes