ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
So how do I get Anna-Barbara scene, and Barbara house? I did follow walkthrough but nothing. Is it a bug that I can't get it?

zbekdnsrhrh2

Oct 6, 2017
Do I have to start a new game in v0.8.0 ex?
Every time I do something, an error pops up saying some game/office.rpy and other .rpy files are not defined.
I'm using Windows 10 but the error screen shows Win8. I don't know if that has to do something with the constant errors.

May 24, 2018
You should be able to carry on with previous saves. The latest update is buggy so wait till it's fixed. Keep your eyes on this topic for fixes.

Every time I do something, an error pops up saying some game/office.rpy and other .rpy files are not defined.
I'm using Windows 10 but the error screen shows Win8. I don't know if that has to do something with the constant errors.

Dutchhicks

Jun 19, 2017
The only real complaint I have about his game right now is just when a girl starts giving the mc oral it looks like they have to unhinge their jaw like a damn snake. Just takes me out of the momentum’s makes my mind go WTF. Does make me laugh sometimes though. Lol

U

User_551620

Well, I ignored that errors (i have Windows 10 pro) and finished the content for 0.8

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone please post save where 0.8.0 starts? I lost all my data. Thank you very much in advance
From start to end 0.72 ... and they work without a single bug :)

If you need persistent for unlock 0.72 gallery

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys, I am at a loss. Just installed this update after some time without playing the game and I have everything done from the last update bar fucking the trainer though not sure if that was part of last 1. Anyway, in this one, I am going around in circles and the only thing I did was the photo shoot with the roommate and the friend? What am I missing?

basino

May 5, 2017
Did this guy even do basic testing before releasing this update? It's a great game but why is he so shitty about keeping bugs under control? He's only hurting his own patreon sales.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am going around in circles and the only thing I did was the photo shoot with the roommate and the friend? What am I missing?
Take a look at the end of gallery if you haven't unlocked librarian and salesman ... first

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
From start to end 0.72 ... and they work without a single bug :)

If you need persistent for unlock 0.72 gallery
Thanks, every save works perfectly :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes