Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yea she's already done after the doctor told me what to do. All that is done and I am down to 3 girls that's where I am stuck going around in circles!
2 girls left is the end of 0.8.
What other things you are not unlocked in the gallery ?

Anal sex with librarian doesn't count ... "normal" sex.

Roommate+dean+nurse+trainer+emily+librarian+salesman
9-7 = 2 left

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I used the saves that posted before, but there is some errors, variables undefined "emily_ofer_photo" and "come_emily_18", but there is more... if anyone has a save for 0.8 without errors, thanks.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Did this guy even do basic testing before releasing this update? It's a great game but why is he so shitty about keeping bugs under control? He's only hurting his own patreon sales.
Actually I wrote to the dev to be able to test, prev version was sent to test, but the errors weren't corrected before the release cause the test was made 1 day before the release... I don't really think this version had any real testing...

On the other hand x.x.0 version was mean to be the test version for everybody, and x.x.2 or x.x.3 is the stable one usually. Or at least I think that's what the dev think. :D

Think... think... think...

shwnkmp

Oct 26, 2016
there are no cheats available? gym, libray and works grind are really annoying

edit_ i'm fucking blind.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The sex scene with cousin after the massage is so hot but I got turn off after she said that why am I naked , damn why can't we get some consensual scene with her then praise you and your dick after than saying I don't remember anything

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
anyone how to get last two scenes? Saleswoman and Librarian thanks.

NWM just repear their event few times and u will unlock it

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes