ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Kertug, post: 822425, membro: 228720"] Vai a parlare con lei in cucina quando torna dal lavoro tutti i giorni finché non ti chiede di aiutarla con il suo lavoro, per sbloccare il suo ufficio. [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Kertug, post: 822425, membro: 228720"] Vai a parlare con lei in cucina quando torna dal lavoro tutti i giorni finché non ti chiede di aiutarla con il suo lavoro, per sbloccare il suo ufficio. [/ QUOTE]

I'm at day 43, the office does not unlock that I have to do?

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
download walkthrough @ OP, then do cousin quest until it done, it will unlock blackmail barbara, book for anna and many more
i give all book for anna when the mother surprise us , after i take pic when is with barbara and now im blocked

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ok, this is extremely fucked. Wait for fixes, since I at least cant get the new scenes because the game gets stuck on a bug loop.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
pay her until full naked and she ask for more, come at 11 night you will see shopkeeper not in the counter and follow the dialoge, there a scene she mastrubate herself and you be watching her but no touching XD

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
where need go?
Have you done the 4 photosoot with emily and photoshoot in roommate room ?
After that roommate in the Kitchen offer you a job that "unlock" the office .
If you post your save someone can take a look.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Anyone else notice that the hearts drop over time with no real way to raise them again? Is this a glitch or as intended? Thanks in advance.

73J

May 24, 2017
This is not the extended version, at least on Mac OS. There is a lot of content missing and no animations at all. Could th OP please post the version with the extras as with the past updates. Thanks.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone else notice that the hearts drop over time with no real way to raise them again? Is this a glitch or as intended? Thanks in advance.
If you jerk in the bathroom without cleaning ... and probably other wrong choices.

LDJackdaw

Jul 19, 2017
Okay, this game has so much potential, but it's riddled with stupid unnecessary options. I thought I would re-download it, and play it from the beginning again, hoping that the annoying bug with the dean would go away, and just screw around with the options and not go with the optimal route. Turns out, it is absolutely wrong to play the game this way. If you happen to choose Emily's go home option at the first encounter, the game does not let you progress after a time. There is no option to meet with her again, her house is not available, the whole cosplay-camera action is off, and, the worst of all, if you get to a later point with the cuz, you can't advance, because the photo-options are locked... What the hell? One wrong choice, and the game doesn't let you advance at a later point, without any ways to redo it? The same with Anne, the library girl. If you don't know the answer to her question when you first meet her, you essentially lock yourself out of her questline. This was the point where I just stopped playing, and apparently, I was right to do so, since the bug loop later in the game still exists. I could bring up other relevant points, like the frustrating mini games, the grinding (Seriously, you have to wank off every single morning, watching a rendered dick? Why would you do that, ever?) the total lack of tips on how to advance... It is such a shame, because the base idea, the story and most of the characters are great, and the graphics and details are well developed.

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
Have you done the 4 photosoot with emily and photoshoot in roommate room ?
After that roommate in the Kitchen offer you a job that "unlock" the office .
If you post your save someone can take a look.
my save , i think is bugged

gijoe167

Apr 1, 2018
The new photoshot is really hot.
But the response of the UI is getting slower and slower.

Another bug?
Fuck librarian pussy again will continue to update the "Fuck ??? girls" counter.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
The new photoshot is really hot.
But the response of the UI is getting slower and slower.

Another bug?
Fuck librarian pussy again will continue to update the "Fuck ??? girls" counter.
Same bug for me.
Anna.jpg
And same thing with the Shop's girl !

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes