Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
More severe error, it seems somehow that end_part8, end_part9 and end_part10 not defined. :O Still testing
The two error
save 9-1 librarian after "Was great
save 9-2 Photoshoot emily-roommate after "That was awesome I liked it

With ignore i can continue to the end of .8

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
"Visit the doctor and ask for... something."

ok, let's do that!:):):)

thks mate:)
Well, you have only 3 option to choose, so I'm sure you'll find it. ;)

The two error
save 9-1 librarian after Was great
save 9-2 Photoshoot emily-roommate after that was awesome

With ignore i can continue to the end of .8
9 pages of saves? Nice. :D
And that's what I wrote too, these variable cause the error, but if you skip for example the massage sex with roommate to the very end, then when the game try to check the line 1047, it will stop when it check if you did end_part3 (which is massage sex), and it will see that you are not, but in the meantime the end_part8, end_part9 and end_part10 variable will be set to True. And when everything is done, you can go and do the end_part3 and you are done with this version.

Also I wrote the dev about the bug too, so hopefully he will fix this.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Using unren to enable the console causes the error when you move your mouse over the hearts.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I renamed the file , were 50-1 and 50-2 :)
You have all the saves from the beginning of the whole universe? :D

Not in my case , Win 10
Shift O works but shift D (developer menu) generate an error.
Code:
textbutton _("Interactive Director (D)"):
                    action [ director.Start(), Hide("_developer") ]
Yeah, this.... somebody know why this is there?

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Nothing happens, he does not want to examine me, no certificate, Donate sperm, and?
it's always the same
I saw in the gallery there is a scene with Anna, I miss it too with the salesgirl, I made the scene with roommate and Emily.
I still have "fuck 4girls", I miss Anna (no anal it is done), and the saleswoman

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
Seems like the console is disabled, all the usual tricks aren't working (changing it to true, unren)
The disabled developer console is set in script.rpyc un this game. If you use unrpyc you can reenable it if you want to but a little extra care is needed compared to other games due to the creators style of coding. Remember to save before.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Nothing happens, he does not want to examine me, no certificate, Donate sperm, and?
it's always the same
I saw in the gallery there is a scene with Anna, I miss it too with the salesgirl, I made the scene with roommate and Emily.
I still have "fuck 4girls", I miss Anna (no anal it is done), and the saleswoman
Both Anna and Saleswomen connect to the same thing, which I said earlier.
And the thing that he doesn't wanna do that, is that you maybe missed something before. Can you give me a save file?

infinite loop at dean still not fixed :(
Exactly what exactly? :O

Reactions: LeRescator

Gatti

Dec 12, 2017
nothing works anymore, the program crashes constantly since the update of v.0.8.
pity it is one of my favorite games. :teary:

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Does the update really only adds 2 new sex scene just like the changelog say? No new scene for the dean? I don't wanna feel disappointed again like that the latest Milfy City update.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Missed the threesome in the library. If not, then there is a bug because the variable is not true, so you either need to participate in that threesome, or need to set manualy the variable. :)

I did threesome in library, but I had to change the save, what an idiot I am!

Thank you mate for your help:):):):):)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
nothing works anymore, the program crashes constantly since the update of v.0.8.
pity it is one of my favorite games. :teary:
Something really went wrong there, there shouldn't be any major issue with 0.8. Error msg please.

Does the update really only adds 2 new sex scene? No new scene for the dean? I don't wanna feel disappointed again like that the latest Milfy City update.
I must disagree with you there. I think that other game's update wasn't bad at all, I liked it very much.
But since this topic is for this game, so... well at least 3 scene (threesome is quite good). Maybe I missed something? Of course it could be not enough, but who knows. In these days I'm glad for everything we get. :D :p

Reactions: Lexy Tanaya
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes