Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So you only do Emily in the end? That's the whole scene? I was pretty excited for a threesome, but it seemed a little underwhelming.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
I can get around most of the exceptions by hitting ignore.

I just can't get to the photoshoot with Emily and the cousinmate.

I'll be in the director's office...tell her cousinmate needs to go to the doctor, she agrees, I get the achievement, then the exception comes.

After clicking 3 ignore times, it rolls back to the first line of dialog in the director's office.

Now I know how Bill Murray felt in Groundhog day.

Despite the numerous exceptions, which pop up every time a scene changes, I was able to get to the librarian and the saleswoman.

But no luck in getting cousinmate to Emily's.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
how me found jumal
Enter your roommate room at night.
Try to peel off your bedding and take off your pajamas.
My roommate shudder and I think I need medicine,
If you go around the map in the middle of the night, you will be caught by the gang and you will see Jamal in crisis. If you help Jamal, you will become a friend.
Jamal sells sleeping pills and traps to catch mildew, oil and rats.
If you request something, you will get it the next day.

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
For those who seek the missing gallery picture of the trainer turned over. Took me a lot of time to find it. On the red marked spot the back gets deselected. she will turn

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
it crashes on me when I go and try to reveal that anna went home... it keeps fritzing out and winds when I IGNORE, it gets stuck in a constant loop of "anna's home..." blah blah blah.

I like the game. Not complaining. Just reporting a bug and didn't know if I was supposed to do that here or elsewhere.

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
How do I get the massage book and do anything with the trainer other than watching her and buying a membership?

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
This game is really annoying. When does the practice come up? How to practice 0.8 version. How do you get three-sided pictures with your cousin and his friends?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Huh, when I read there was a new update I just think to myself 'welp, just wait for one o two more weeks for the at least playable 8.2 version', I don't read anything about this version but I assume there are bugs like always right?

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes