Jan 29, 2018
Use chloroform, put her in a bag, and bring home.
Ooooor, convince Barbara to send her home by a little bit of blackmail
Use the drone at night on Barb's pool, meet her mother in the office, show her the pictures you made
but i go to his mother and have no tasks

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how to complete bring anna home?
I already used the drone to take the photos and i have no tasks with her mother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean spoiler for the new content, old content is must likely found by everybody who wanted to find them. :D But let's spoilertag begin. :D
Small fixes:
It's somewhat funny that you basicly blackmail the whole family... LOL :D

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I'm curious, is this the $20 version ? because looking through the files it seems that almost all of the animation scenes in the game are in an "Extra" folder

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
Trace back error after having sex with the cousin after the massage.
For this i made a small fix.
Luckily i had no other loops or crashes else where but hovering over the heart icon but i tried to find what's going on with the dean and i seems that a quest is not triggert. i would need a save before starting to talk to the dean to check whats going wrong

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I played up to the end of V6 where you have the threesome in the library. Has enough content been added in the last two updates to justify having to start from scratch or would I be best waiting until around V10?

Ivan0089

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know what going on with the Anna mission? I go to the point where you go to tell the Dean she is back then I get locked out by an error. I can't just skip past it either the game is in full reeeeee mode feels bad man :test2:

Full error report...just don't

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
For this i made a small fix.
Luckily i had no other loops or crashes else where but hovering over the heart icon but i tried to find what's going on with the dean and i seems that a quest is not triggert. i would need a save before starting to talk to the dean to check whats going wrong
Here it is....just go in and talk with deen

TIA

EDIT: I try everything. I even go and fuck her doughtier /both ass/pussy/, shopkeeper also, but cant trigger part when show up task that I need to find her weakens /spider task/, even I went true all of that in v.072

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Anyone know what going on with the Anna mission? I go to the point where you go to tell the Dean she is back then I get locked out by an error. I can't just skip past it either the game is in full reeeeee mode feels bad man :test2:

Full error report...just don't
The solution is just some posts back. ;)

You didn't wait Emily in the morning? Or you just said you don't want to do photo shoot at any choice in the conversation?
Cause Emily's place should be unlocked on the first day of the game, so clearly something is messed up there. :O

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Is there any way to have vaginal sex with the librarian? And also its stated there's a new sex scene with the shop girl how do we get to that? It's the only 2 scenes I haven't unlocked yet.
Also would love to fully blackmail director and send Dick packing.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
did You meet Emily and give her bag /at cousins apartment/

Is there any way to have vaginal sex with the librarian? And also its stated there's a new sex scene with the shop girl how do we get to that? It's the only 2 scenes I haven't unlocked yet.
Also would love to fully blackmail director and send Dick packing.
for librarian and shopkeeper firstly go to hospital and talk with my colleague. He will explain what to do.
After that with shopkeeper click on red dick /bottom right/. and with librarian rollover her ass and pussy. chose pussy

Reactions: T-dog
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes