BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I like the game. A few bugs but I am sure they'll be fixed. My problem, though, is that I am no fighter. I have successfully trained at the gym but still can't whip the thug in Emily's apartment. Any hints or advice would be helpful.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hi guys ,

no solution for the principal's scene? (DEAN )
Seriously?
Please... read...

errors...
Very informative...

hi
is there a new guide for v0.8
Well I give you, but still not have detailed part...

I need a little help. How to blackmail Derek?
Check director's windows at night... Yeah you maybe have to send the drone there multiple time.

I like the game. A few bugs but I am sure they'll be fixed. My problem, though, is that I am no fighter. I have successfully trained at the gym but still can't whip the thug in Emily's apartment. Any hints or advice would be helpful.
Max str advised, and other than that you need a little bit of luck, and don't just press random buttons, like use the dodge and such.

is it me or just this latest version is so buggy?
Like... details? Error msgs? Anything?

Sep 21, 2017
the RNG god needs a sacrifice:tf:...just choose "evade" option and somehow you counter ALWAYS (for me anyway) follow it up with a soft jab but insert the middle "strong punch" if yer feeling lucky and satisfied the RNG gods' wishes:tf:

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
@Manfegor I checked for several nights in a row (an empty bed, the director sleeps and the director has sex with Dick). Dick and the director have already photographed with upgraded dron and I destroyed the images during blackmailing director for red file.

phoenixx031

Jun 11, 2017
Seriously?
Please... read...

Very informative...

Well I give you, but still not have detailed part...

Check director's windows at night... Yeah you maybe have to send the drone there multiple time.

Max str advised, and other than that you need a little bit of luck, and don't just press random buttons, like use the dodge and such.

Like... details? Error msgs? Anything?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/menumain.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'come_emily_18' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 68, in script
�����(�έ�a�6u �Z�=o�.Q@]����֧��I.��~�5��[
File "C:\Users\abc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\abc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\abc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.8.0ex
(I just cant understands codes so much, sorry for my stupidity)
first, used my old saves .. and i gave up
i start a new one, but still getting something like that error

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I still can't unlock the Director's window. I've looked on Dick's computer twice but still no window. Am I bugged?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Well, I finally whipped the thug and I get the blowjob from Emily, however, after I saved and was leaving the apartment this happened...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ignored it but wonder if something is still broken.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Im stuck in "bring anna home"
I show the photos to barbara and i don t know what to do now
You have to go to the office and look on the Director's table. Then get into Dick's computer. Check the walkthrough on how to do that. It's a bit involved.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor I checked for several nights in a row (an empty bed, the director sleeps and the director has sex with Dick). Dick and the director have already photographed with upgraded dron and I destroyed the images during blackmailing director for red file.
Unfortunately you can't do anything other than try to catch him. :/ Until you got the pic about him you can't balckmail him. :( You have 1/4 chance to get him everytime you send the drone. Of course only if you have the task to find something to blackmail. :)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 68, in script
�����(�έ�a�6u �Z�=o�.Q@]����֧��I.��~�5��[
File "C:\Users\abc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\abc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\abc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.8.0ex
(I just cant understands codes so much, sorry for my stupidity)
first, used my old saves .. and i gave up
i start a new one, but still getting something like that error
Something went wrong with the new start, maybe was not entirely new start or something because this is for one of the new events and it is defined. Try to save/load again and if still have the bug, then try to check if the new start was really new. :)

I still can't unlock the Director's window. I've looked on Dick's computer twice but still no window. Am I bugged?
Did you check all the mails too?

Well, I finally whipped the thug and I get the blowjob from Emily, however, after I saved and was leaving the apartment this happened...
I ignored it but wonder if something is still broken.
You need this:

Im stuck in "bring anna home"
I show the photos to barbara and i don t know what to do now
You need to meet with her mother (the director) in roommate's office (after you do the photo shoots with roommate talk with her in the evening in the kitchen to unlock the office). When you talk with the director look at the pictures on her desk and ask about them. Then talk with Barb again.

Reactions: LeRescator

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I think this has already been identified. But just in case.
I have already asked Barbara to come to the library and I have already boned the Dean. When I try to enter the library this happens...
I ignore it but haven't been able to have the threesome. I know this has been brought up but I couldn't find the solution if there is one.

lsf56773

Dec 14, 2017
I'm sorry to be annoying Mac guy but how do i access the cheat menu with the mac version? It isn't there when i press esc and it appears that "UnRen.bat" only works on the PC. Thanks.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm sorry to be annoying Mac guy but how do i access the cheat menu with the mac version? It isn't there when i press esc and it appears that "UnRen.bat" only works on the PC. Thanks.
I'm assuming this method should work on a Mac as it does in the Windows environment, but try right clicking during game play (without any dialog showing) and you should see "Cheats" up at the top (circled).

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I think this has already been identified. But just in case.
I have already asked Barbara to come to the library and I have already boned the Dean. When I try to enter the library this happens...
I ignore it but haven't been able to have the threesome. I know this has been brought up but I couldn't find the solution if there is one.
Check if the send_barbara_library is True or False, but I'm sure that will be the problem...
Solution is a new game, or...
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A little help, please? After applying the IC patch, the names of the MC and cousin were changed to "Hero" and "Belle" (respectively).. Is there a way to change these names? I couldn't find any options in the main menu screen or the "Preferences" window.

Thanks!

*edit*

Never mind. I ended up deleting my saves and started a new game due to too many random errors aside from the renaming characters issue.

Thanks anyway though! :)

lsf56773

Dec 14, 2017
I'm assuming this method should work on a Mac as it does in the Windows environment, but try right clicking during game play (without any dialog showing) and you should see "Cheats" up at the top (circled).
Thanks for showing me that but unfortunately that doesn't work.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
when i go to the jamal there is no choices about massage oil , help me guys please
Show the massage book with the Egyptian hieroglyphics to the librarian (after you've looked through the book at your cousin's apartment). After looking over the picture in the book, Anna will mention something about "massage", "oil" and "erotic". Then go see Jamal.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes