Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how me found jumal
Try going to the store after it's closed. You should come across a small fight scene with a guy attacking an old man. After the mugger has been defeated (or he's beaten you up), the old man will introduce himself to you as Jamal.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i presume old save dont work right?
I don't believe they will, unfortunately. I haven't deleted my saves, but I'm about to because I've been getting a lot of errors popping up on my screen.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Okay, I just did 3some with Emily and Cousin but just as Cousin got uncomfortable and left this happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to be annoying.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, I just did 3some with Emily and Cousin but just as Cousin got uncomfortable and left this happened.
Sorry to be annoying.
I got that error after that scene, too (and a few other times as well). From what I've been seeing so far is the old saves are the cause of the random crashes. So you'll most likely have to delete them and start a new game, unfortunately.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Sorry to be annoying.
Did you even read what i wrote here for your earlier thing???

Also you can just ignore those errors, won't cause much harm, just you won't get end scene really...

I got that error after that scene, too (and a few other times as well). From what I've been seeing so far is the old saves are the cause of the random crashes. So you'll most likely have to delete them and start a new game, unfortunately.
Nope, you are wrong, that won't help without proper fix from dev cause this error is from the latest version, fast fix helps.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Also you can just ignore those errors, won't cause much harm, just you won't get end scene really...

Nope, you are wrong, that won't help without proper fix from dev cause this error is from the latest version, fast fix helps.
That is why I used the phrase "most likely" in place of "you will need to" or "you will have to"...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I want to delete the whole old save files and start fresh. Is anyone know how to?
Unfortunately, that won't do any good. I've already done that myself just a couple of minutes ago and it crashes on the scene where after you talk to your cousin, she goes to bed and you go to the couch. So I would expect more of that later on throughout the game. The only option (aside from just dealing with it crashing at random intervals) would be to wait for a bug fix update.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018

I am sorry Manfeggor. I should have answered you sooner. I did read your reply, and thank you for it, but it didn't help.

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Unfortunately, that won't do any good. I've already done that myself just a couple of minutes ago and it crashes on the scene where after you talk to your cousin, she goes to bed and you go to the couch. So I would expect more of that later on throughout the game. The only option (aside from just dealing with it crashing at random intervals) would be to wait for a bug fix update.
I have the same problem deleted saves from both folders, put
peremen_fix.rpy in games folder, still get error message can ignore but eventually the game still freezes. I guess I'll just wait for a bug fix or new version whichever comes first.

viezeman

May 13, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

Bit of an issue cant continue

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have the same problem deleted saves from both folders, put
peremen_fix.rpy in games folder, still get error message can ignore but eventually the game still freezes. I guess I'll just wait for a bug fix or new version whichever comes first.
I didn't do anything different on my end aside from deleting the files out of the game's "saves" folder and the files in "C:\Users\user_account_name\AppData\Renpy\My_cute_roommate" and still ran into a problem after the talk with the cousin on the first day. I don't see any other way around this issue aside from waiting for a fix to be released.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

Bit of an issue cant continue
You'll run into that problem a lot, I'm afraid. You'll have to wait for a bug fix to be released.

Reactions: viezeman

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I am sorry Manfeggor. I should have answered you sooner. I did read your reply, and thank you for it, but it didn't help.
One other thing. If you have older save where you didn't do for example the roommate massage sex scene, then skip that, and do the new scene before, and then just after that do the massage sex scene, and magically you'll have no problem with the new variables. I tried so that have to work. :)
And if not, then as I said, just ignore them, and they are just counting if you are finished with the current version.

Someone have save unlock all gallery ???
Unlocked gallery means finished version, so you wouldn't have anything to do. Why need that? Work for it. :evilsmile:

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes