raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
Having no experience with Macs (my last Apple product was an Apple//c in the early 90's), I'm not sure. It's very possible though. However, if it were an incompatibility issue, it shouldn't even run on the OS.
The mac version just states 8.0... not 8.0ex like the pc version :(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The mac version just states 8.0... not 8.0ex like the pc version :(
There is a version available in the OP and this is what's showing as the file name for it... My_cute_roommate-080-mac .zip. So, yes, you're correct. There's no "ex" added to the file name like the PC version.

The question though is why aren't the cheats showing in the Mac version, yet they're there in the PC version? That's what a lot of other Mac users I've seen are wondering and the only thing I can think of is it's probably a bug or some other underlying issues. Or perhaps they are there, it's just not showing up in the normal manner Mac users are used to.

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck.. can't talk to the idiot dean because she justs keep blaberring about idiots.. can't drone director after seeing Laptop and such

solsa

May 9, 2018
Anyone got the last 2 new gallery unlocks where you have sex with Anna Vaginal, and salesgirl Vaginal?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone got the last 2 new gallery unlocks where you have sex with Anna Vaginal, and salesgirl Vaginal?
Not anymore since I've deleted the folder this particular update was extracted to due to all the bugs. But I only manage to have sex with the sales lady (anal with Anna).

If you're having trouble banging the salesclerk, I've posted some help with that earlier if you need it.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yep, lots of ppl have it. Any other question? :D

Too much bugs I'll wait a fix:frown:
And I want a million dollar. :D

Anna doesn't appear anywhere. Libary is closed all the time, and I see no location for Barbara. Because the dean hasn't approached me to tell me she's gone
You must have way too low relationship with dean. What did you said to her in the past? :D
Wait lot more day (every day you got +5 relationship with her), so you'll be able to speak with her.

Reactions: Elbo and LeRescator

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
i think my saves fucked up cause , i can massage roommate but i dont have massage oil to do massage. is this possible ?

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
and i went to the roommate's office and take a picture of every workers but there is no photo seasons choice with secretary.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anna doesn't appear anywhere. Libary is closed all the time, and I see no location for Barbara. Because the dean hasn't approached me to tell me she's gone
Ohhhh.. Okay! I know where you're stuck at.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riukssss

Apr 7, 2018
Hey all. did you know if it's possible to translate the game in other language? like french (my first language).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i think my saves fucked up cause , i can massage roommate but i dont have massage oil to do massage. is this possible ?
No, it's not a save issue. You have to get the massage oil from Jamal.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Sure it's possible, but you won't be able to "go further" without massage oil.

No, it's not a save issue. You have to get the massage oil from Jamal.
For "plain" massage you don't need massage oil...

and i went to the roommate's office and take a picture of every workers but there is no photo seasons choice with secretary.
Finish the red folder task first.

Hey all. did you know if it's possible to translate the game in other language? like french (my first language).
Very much possible, renpy in fact has a simple way to do the translations. But you need to contact with the dev about this.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You will need to talk with the secretary about having a private photo session after you've taken her picture for the business's website. Then you have to be at the office no later than 17:00 otherwise that scene won't trigger later on.

Reactions: a-lex

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
OK I tried to talk to doctor for an exam he keeps rejecting saying he's busy as I understand it I have to clear that out before I can have vaginal sex with librarian and shop girl. Tried repeatedly can't unlock either girl. Need advice on how to unlock them, please.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
OK I tried to talk to doctor for an exam he keeps rejecting saying he's busy as I understand it I have to clear that out before I can have vaginal sex with librarian and shop girl. Tried repeatedly can't unlock either girl. Need advice on how to unlock them, please.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes