Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 111584

How to unlock 2 scene in gallery ???
Both of those greyed out scenes require massage oil and sex pills. Both of which you can buy from Jamal.

*edit*

Correction. The cousin's scene that's greyed out requires you complete the photo session with Emily (you'll need the Harley Quinn and Ninja outfits for Emily). Then you will have to talk to your cousin while she is watching TV and she will request a photo session with you.

But you will still need the massage oil and sex pills for both women later on (though you will only use the sex pills on the cousin).

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Too much bugs I'll wait a fix:frown:
If you would read the full thread here, you would have long been clear that the developer of this game is probably not in a position to eliminate errors. In each new version are new bugs and the old ones are only partially fixed.

So if you want to wait for a bug-free version, you should probably look for another game from another developer. This one is a cowboy;)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
If you would read the full thread here, you would have long been clear that the developer of this game is probably not in a position to eliminate errors. In each new version are new bugs and the old ones are only partially fixed.

So if you want to wait for a bug-free version, you should probably look for another game from another developer. This one is a cowboy;)
Actually after 3-4 "subversion" the bugs are fixed. Just players use older saves and such, so their bugs remain. :/
The main problem is that if there were proper testing, there would be less amount of bugs in the first place.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
okay i did everything but i cant find the directors bedroom. i went to the roommate's house and i used the drone but i cant find

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
and i went to the anna's house , there is a man came out who named derek, i guess barbaras sister. i dont know what am i going to do

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
and i went to the anna's house , there is a man came out who named derek, i guess barbaras sister. i dont know what am i going to do
Derek would be Barbara's little brother, but the director's bedroom is in the same house since she and Barbara are related to one another (Barbara being the daughter of the director).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 12, 2018
dude go to the directors office and look at the pictures which in hers table , look and ask her. derek and barbara are children of director. they are in same house
i did that, but i can t find director bedroom in the drone, i tried at 23h And midnight and just appears roommate bedroom and barbara pool

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
Derek would be Barbara's little brother, but the director's bedroom is in the same house since she and Barbara are related to one another (Barbara being the daughter of the director).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dude i did but there is no directors bedroom

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes