Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
repeating sex with Librarian reset "fuck girls counter to 0"... one to go now :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
director gave me a footjob , anna is still in barbara's home . what next?
You need to look at the photos in directors office, then ask about them and then talk with Barbara.

i just did, i had to do the.photoshoot again with secretary xddd
Yep. Photo shoot -> Rat catching -> Photo shoot

repeating sex with Librarian reset "fuck girls counter to 0"... one to go now :cool:
Veeery nice bug catching. Nicenice. :)

sorry about that. Got confused
You need to make the dean talk with you, then get the task to bring Anna home, because now you don't have the night drone. :)

Threesome with roommate and Emily how to get it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cinknoba

Feb 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "Manfegor, post: 823139, thành viên: 38631"] Ummm ... cái gì? : O Bạn không thể nghiêm túc. Phần nào của trò chơi này quá phức tạp? [/ QUOTE]
Too many locations on the screen need to be selected

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "Manfegor, post: 823139, thành viên: 38631"] Ummm ... cái gì? : O Bạn không thể nghiêm túc. Phần nào của trò chơi này quá phức tạp? [/ QUOTE]
Too many locations on the screen need to be selected
I never wrote anything in vietnamise, something suspicius happening here. :D :D
There is a new controls but you can use to it in not much time.

i fuck lisa in the ass and pussy both but our relationship decreases 1 why ?
Who is Lisa?

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
I never wrote anything in vietnamise, something suspicius happening here. :D :D
There is a new controls but you can use to it in not much time.

Who is Lisa?
sorry , i remembered wrong. i was going to say "roommate" i fuck her after coffe&sleeping pills thing. and our relationship decreases 1

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
I watched director bedroom and i show photos of derek and i can talk to barbara but the task "watch director bedroom" continue
What i have to do?
go to the house at night and 00:00 01:00 02:00 try the drone , you find that derek fap his own mother.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
Error message please for god sake!
Sigh...fine, no need to get testy...

I've put the exception errors in a notepad. It begins when I enter the director's office.

Text in ALLCAPS are my comments, when each exception occurs I separated them with ******.

Throughout the new version, I basically get an exception every time I leave a room for another or move to a different location. I can usually ignore those. But in this situation...it just creates a loop of exceptions.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes