a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
Send me a save please before the coffe&pills fuck.

Which version you use?

You need to click on the bathrobe.

That's not the roommate, but the other girls

Roommate - 2
Shopkeeper - 3
Nurse - 2
Emily - 4
Anna - 5
Director - 1
during the fucking , here . after that the hearth icon says 2 but morning 1

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
She likes to swim more than read. 0.o
Where you are in that task?
anna said to me "take the barbara library " i go to the barbara , i blackmail the derek and talk to barbara. barbara says okay but there is no barbara in library

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
My save is from android, version 0.7.2
Uhh, that's a bit problem. I don't really like the android version because that may have weird bugs. :/ Still I would like to check it.

during the fucking , here . after that the hearth icon says 2 but morning 1
Yeah, that's nothing to do with the fuck. I assume you left some sperm in the bathroom and next day you'll get some minus in the rrelationship, and as you are on the edge of 1 and 2 hearts, you'll lose 1 heart. But I think you'll be able to get it back. :)

anna said to me "take the barbara library " i go to the barbara , i blackmail the derek and talk to barbara. barbara says okay but there is no barbara in library
Did you do the anal with Anna?

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
Uhh, that's a bit problem. I don't really like the android version because that may have weird bugs. :/ Still I would like to check it.

Yeah, that's nothing to do with the fuck. I assume you left some sperm in the bathroom and next day you'll get some minus in the rrelationship, and as you are on the edge of 1 and 2 hearts, you'll lose 1 heart. But I think you'll be able to get it back. :)

how am i going to increase ? and no i dont . when i say to the anna lets fuck she says i am a virgin. after that i say lets anal then , she says it hurts

Jun 12, 2018
Can you check in pc?

Jun 12, 2018
Well, sorry, but now something is wrong with this. My phone can't install the version. :S Don't know what happening, will try to find out.

Try to go back and do the training again, but without the skipping.
no problem, i gonna try how i can see barbara in libraria

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how am i going to increase ? and no i dont . when i say to the anna lets fuck she says i am a virgin. after that i say lets anal then , she says it hurts
In order to have anal sex with Anna, you need to buy anal lube from the store and use it on her ass in the reading room before you can have sex with her.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes