T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I have the bj and all the way up to anal (even got the 3 way) with librarian, shop girl no image pops up to be able to click, I'm extremely frustrated.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Which version?

.8.0ex downloaded from Mega.
Windows 10
You updated wasn't a success I think, cause the error msg you get contains a variable which is in the new version. And it's defined if the update was successfully done. I would add the ask_director variable manualy.

I have the bj and all the way up to anal (even got the 3 way) with librarian, shop girl no image pops up to be able to click, I'm extremely frustrated.
Save file please.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I assume you don't play with PC version, but Android, right? That could cause a lot of problem.

What mistake you talking about? I mean if you know what you did wrong, just don't do that. :) If you give annak example I try to give you some advise.

Don't mess with the console, that's my advise. Also roommate will never watch the second movie no matter what you do.

There is 16473 posts (or a little less) about this. Please try to search. :S

What is the error msg? :O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Barbra? The one who lives in the apartment? Hmm everytime I go back to her the scene with the little brother replays inviting her to the library where Anna (librarian) has 3 way maybe my game just has an unbreakable error. Now during the 3 way Anna says something about the other girl sucking the dick when you pull it out but the at doesn't happen in my game, I pull out scene ends.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Barbra? The one who lives in the apartment? Hmm everyone I go back to her the scene with the little brother replays inviting her to the library where Anna (librarian) has 3 way maybe my game just has an unbreakable error.
Still I would like to ask for your save file to check. :)

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Isn't it way too difficult to increase the heart of my cousin?
Just not shower then the heart decrease

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure if anyone else hit it, but for my case I loaded my save from version 0.7.1 and hit a renpy exception on finishing the new scene at Emily's aparment.

Issue was in emily1.rpy (from emily1.rpyc) in this line

if end_part1 and end_part3 and end_part4 and end_part5 and end_part6 and end_part7 and end_part8 and end_part9 and end_part10:
call winthisgame

This failed as end_part8 wasn't defined, so to get around this I changed it to this and it worked OK

if end_part1 and end_part3 and end_part4 and end_part5 and end_part6 and end_part7 and end_part8:# and end_part9 and end_part10:
call winthisgame

With that it ran OK.

Sorry I'm new here so I can't post the renpy file (I think this may be my 2nd post).

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure if anyone else hit it, but for my case I loaded my save from version 0.7.1 and hit a renpy exception on finishing the new scene at Emily's aparment.

Issue was in emily1.rpy (from emily1.rpyc) in this line

if end_part1 and end_part3 and end_part4 and end_part5 and end_part6 and end_part7 and end_part8 and end_part9 and end_part10:
call winthisgame

This failed as end_part8 wasn't defined, so to get around this I changed it to this and it worked OK

if end_part1 and end_part3 and end_part4 and end_part5 and end_part6 and end_part7 and end_part8:# and end_part9 and end_part10:
call winthisgame

With that it ran OK.

Sorry I'm new here so I can't post the renpy file (I think this may be my 2nd post).
OK, i guess that was my third post, so I can now attach files :)

Here is my patched emily1.rpy, so if you hit the same issue I did, you can try copying this file to the game folder of 0.8.0.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Yes there is. But i do not think there is a smooth way.
You need UnRen :
Put it into the base folder and choose option 3 (console)
Start the game and load you savefile
press shift + o to bring up the console
type in the following line and be sure you didn't misspell (casesensitive):
del tell_dean_anna_home
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
call addtsk(tell_dean_anna_home)
- the task will pop up. you can leave the console now. DO NOT HOVER OVER THE TASKS. the game will crash because other variables allready got changed.
talk to dean.
Thank You Lulli! Finally pass that bitch!
To others with same problem, just read what @Lulli writes!
I try several times with no result! Why, well, when I write command from above, I make same mistake 3 or 4 times at same place, bacause I write
" call addtask(tell_dean_anna_home) " instead /what Lulli said/ "call addtsk(tell_dean_anna_home)"

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Can anyone help me ? How can I go to Cousin's office in the game ?
You need to take Emily photo for several times first, and talk with your cousin if you can, then your cousin will ask u to help her take photo in the evening while watching tv, she will break your camera and you need to buy a new one, and go find her at 22:00, then you can go to her office to take photo

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
You need to take Emily photo for several times first, and talk with your cousin if you can, then your cousin will ask u to help her take photo in the evening while watching tv, she will break your camera and you need to buy a new one, and go find her at 22:00, then you can go to her office to take photo
I have taken Emily's photos several times . How can i talk my Cousin into taking her photos ??? When should I talk with her and at what time ?

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
I have taken Emily's photos several times . How can i talk my Cousin into taking her photos ??? When should I talk with her and at what time ?
She will automatically mention it, try to talk with her while she is in the kiychen

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
What mistake you talking about? I mean if you know what you did wrong, just don't do that. :) If you give annak example I try to give you some advise.
Well yeh I ended up just restarting and "not do that" everytime I was stuck :p
Example with Belle: Not to loose the knot of her dress and accepting her proposition to take pictures of you (first photoshoot after the one with Emily)
When I did that one I ended up wondering wtf was the Office the walkthrough mentionned since she never asked me "To make a deal"(unlocking the office) after the never happening confession of Hero wanting Belle to be his GF

Anyway all those mistakes are a thing of the past, now I am just stuck because of some errors that wont go away with a simple restart (one happening when I go meet Dean about Anna coming back, game crashes)(one happening when I go to the library after telling Barbara Anna wants her there)
(I have yet to search this thread for a fix)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes