Manfegor

May 20, 2017
You need to take Emily photo for several times first, and talk with your cousin if you can, then your cousin will ask u to help her take photo in the evening while watching tv, she will break your camera and you need to buy a new one, and go find her at 22:00, then you can go to her office to take photo
Nope, no need to break the camera and buy a new one, just simply don't give her the camera...
What is that "find her", she is in her bedroom every day after the tv session.
You need to talk with her after the photo shoots to unlock the office, not just "done photo and go there"...

I have taken Emily's photos several times . How can i talk my Cousin into taking her photos ??? When should I talk with her and at what time ?
Several is how many? If <4 then you are no good, do more photo shoots with her...

Reactions: LeRescator

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Error message you can get:
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done' or
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Solution:
If the file in the error message is "game/library.rpy" and line 60, then rollback from the error, use the console and write:
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

If the file in the error message is "game/college.rpy" and line 408, then rollback from the error, use the console and write:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

If the file in the error message is "game/update.rpy" and line 12, then:
Download the attached update.rpy and place it into the /game folder.
Restart the game and try to continue your journey.

Attention: These fixes only works/tested on PC version. If you use Mac version maybe they will works, but never tested it as I don't use any apple stuff. For android version, the console not really works, so these fixes probably also won't works!

Known issues of 0.9.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone share their save files where we can start new scenes with room mate and Emily.

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
I have taken Emily's photos several times . How can i talk my Cousin into taking her photos ??? When should I talk with her and at what time ?
You need some event first and I believe you also need a "no black heart" relation with her.
You need to:
Meet with Emily at home at 12:00, Chat with her agree to take all the photos she wants
Later at 20:00 talk with Belle and ask her about Emily
Buy the cowgirl coslplay, a camera and the book about photography.
Read the book.
Go to Emily's place at 17:00 and do a photoshoot with her
Then at 21:00 join Belle on the Sofa and she'll ask you to take photos of her

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
You can use the knot and photo half nude her, that's not a mistake, refuse to do photo shoots with her is indeed a mistake. :D

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True
Probably....
My bad I wasn't clear, in short I did refuse to take the photos. That's the kind of mistakes that should have a secondary route imo :biggrin: Because with that one, no office no director secretary etc
But it's all good now

Ok! Do you have any idea where/how do I modify those (Sorry if it's annoying :frown:)

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
after 4 with Emily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second her room 22.00
4 ??? I have taken only three photoshoots with her ... 1st is the First one when she meets first time with you The Catwoman photoshoot... 2nd is the one in CowGirl costume i think , the only costume that you get in the shop... 3rd is the one with no costumes only her normal clothes, where she gets naked for the shoot .... 4th one ??? I dont know how to get her into that....

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
4th one ??? I dont know how to get her into that....
1:Cow girl
2:Harley (Shop after you did the Cowgirl one)
3:Ninja (Shop after you did the Cowgirl one)
4:Casual dress (Just click the Camera in your inventory instead of clicking on a Costume)

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
You need some event first and I believe you also need a "no black heart" relation with her.
You need to:
Meet with Emily at home at 12:00, Chat with her agree to take all the photos she wants
Later at 20:00 talk with Belle and ask her about Emily
Buy the cowgirl coslplay, a camera and the book about photography.
Read the book.
Go to Emily's place at 17:00 and do a photoshoot with her
Then at 21:00 join Belle on the Sofa and she'll ask you to take photos of her
I have done all of this ... except for the last part I did not talk with The Cousin on the sofa as soon as the photoshoot was over... I spoke with her days after while doing this I have completed the part with Barbara and Anna .... Now I am struck on the part where I have to send Anna home to get admitted into the college... I have to meet Barbara's Mom at my Cousin's Office which i cannot access ...

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
1:Cow girl
2:Harley (Shop after you did the Cowgirl one)
3:Ninja (Shop after you did the Cowgirl one)
4:Casual dress (Just click the Camera in your inventory instead of clicking on a Costume)
I think I made a mistake ... I did not buy Harley and Ninja costumes and Completed the Casual dress photoshoot before that.... now there are no costumes in the store ... Is there any way I can overcome this ?

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
OK, i guess that was my third post, so I can now attach files :)

Here is my patched emily1.rpy, so if you hit the same issue I did, you can try copying this file to the game folder of 0.8.0.
It is better to fix the missing definitions. See my post

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've no hearts anymore with Cousin. Are there ways to get these? I know how to break them...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I think I made a mistake ... I did not buy Harley and Ninja costumes and Completed the Casual dress photoshoot before that.... now there are no costumes in the store ... Is there any way I can overcome this ?
You did the photo shoots before you read the book. The photo shoots weren't successful, ninja+harley won't appear in the store, you are stucked until you start a new game (or load an older save where you didn't do the first 2 photo shoots in Emily's apartment).
Oh and you won't be able to open up the office because of this.

Ok! Do you have any idea where/how do I modify those (Sorry if it's annoying :frown:)
Those are console commands, you need to use the console (shift+o), but enable first. :)

I've no hearts anymore with Cousin. Are there ways to get these? I know how to break them...
Be nice with her in general. Events and gifts gives a lots of relationship points, also some compliment is nice too, so if you don't do anything stupid it's basicly impossible to go negative relationship. :O

First 2-Buy and see all the DVD on the TV
Last 2
Please use the spoiler tag if you speak about new stuff. You know just in case if somebody wants to find it on their own. :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes