TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
I am a new player on this game so I only have the 0.8version, but some of the things in the previous version seems not appear in 0.8 version, I have saw the emily one in the previous pages but I can reload the game to solve this error, but the error talking to dean that Anna back home and also the premium TV account and massage book seems not in this version yet, how can I get these files?

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
If I have to by a book and I baught it, the quest will not update. Is always like I never baught the book, found the screwdriver and so on. It doesn´t matter if i use cheats or not. How can I fix it?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I am a new player on this game so I only have the 0.8version, but some of the things in the previous version seems not appear in 0.8 version, I have saw the emily one in the previous pages but I can reload the game to solve this error, but the error talking to dean that Anna back home and also the premium TV account and massage book seems not in this version yet, how can I get these files?
So step-by-step. What's with Emily? I don't understand what you try to say.
Anna back with dean bug has solution and that can be found here, so please search.
Premium TV account is not exist anymore, there are DVds.
For massage book you need to learn to fight first.

If I have to by a book and I baught it, the quest will not update. Is always like I never baught the book, found the screwdriver and so on. It doesn´t matter if i use cheats or not. How can I fix it?
Which book? Which quest? Which which? More details please.

How to make the second part with the doctor he keeps saying that he has no time
second part you mean the medical exam?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

solsa

May 9, 2018
Not anymore since I've deleted the folder this particular update was extracted to due to all the bugs. But I only manage to have sex with the sales lady (anal with Anna).

If you're having trouble banging the salesclerk, I've posted some help with that earlier if you need it.
Thanks, I found out how to do both.
Try to complete most of the other unlocks in gallery then go talk to the doctor.
You will tell the doctor its not easy to have sex with girls vaginal and some prefer anal, The doctor will tell you to just fuck it and put it in.

After just speak to Anna in Library and show her dick ask if she wants to have sex then click on her vagina twice, you will force fuck her vagina.

keimelodie

Jun 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
I've got the same error, and also before the "final" in the Library with Anna & Barbara :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �������� �%�7g�F��&g`� ^aCn.qRE� nW
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    a���#���|9~.6C�4\Q_��ڂ����܂����%�
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 257, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 570, in script call
    ��6���������~������:t�KE�]�O��������TK�S��

[QUOTE="keimelodie, post: 828019, member: 78858"]I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

[spoiler]Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!    ru��a��� t�    �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�     B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!    ru��a��� t�    �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�     B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
    ��6���������~������:t�KE�]�O��������TK�S�� �3�SCWu��kD���'����Z���fV�&hf74�{����C�W���Rӯ��_�����n�����G7�X�Z����A�&.��q��)�D�)�E���p?��K~���ܥ6d�Փ�Z��}�(v�o���G+ ���������O�Q�����G��~j+����>���8�Fjǭ\_P{� ��@ׁ`�D�@�����
    ��6���������~������:t�KE�]�O��������TK�S�� �3�SCWu��kD���'����Z���fV�&hf74�{����C�W���Rӯ��_�����n�����G7�X�Z����A�&.��q��)�D�)�E���p?��K~���ܥ6d�Փ�Z��}�(v�o���G+ ���������O�Q�����G��~j+����>���8�Fjǭ\_P{� ��@ׁ`�D�@�����
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 584, in script call
    yVm���}��OXm�9�9E�Y��>ѷ������3�4=��U�(�����Q�f���3�T�����{;%���?~�d���'�\o%E�(��'�;    ,�a�k/d��Ō����*�i5�l��3RF�^�(��s��4�d�'��� %�8����:���*2‘a$V�2.�ȸ�k�+I�,n1��NCQn%����@�    j���k�k���1�����;�;u��T���ʲ�h��M%�gS4���gS
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 542, in script call
    ɢ�,ęʦ�)�+��Gg,�T��{
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 584, in script call
    yVm���}��OXm�9�9E�Y��>ѷ������3�4=��U�(�����Q�f���3�T�����{;%���?~�d���'�\o%E�(��'�;    ,�a�k/d��Ō����*�i5�l��3RF�^�(��s��4�d�'��� %�8����:���*2‘a$V�2.�ȸ�k�+I�,n1��NCQn%����@�    j���k�k���1�����;�;u��T���ʲ�h��M%�gS4���gS
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 556, in script call
    ��0�V*���1iw��t8L:�
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 229, in script call
    �his�GW8�3g`�B��\�<O�l�V݌?f��Q�J��{ra+��L2{����7 +����=TP
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 341, in script
    n�z �
  File "D:\Nox\New folder\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\Nox\New folder\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "D:\Nox\New folder\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Nox\New folder\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.8.0ex[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
FYI gang, I followed my instincts, and immediately ran to do my 'tasks' of going to college, getting new yoga gear, etc. Basically ran through the first making contacts and securing a job. Loaded back up, and viola an exception every time I entered the living room(no matter time of day). So, a word of advice... talk/interact with roomie every hour until she heads to work on that first day. Otherwise, you (can?)receive an error about 'emily_enter' for the forseeable future. I even deleted my saves in both locations before I figured out what I was missing. Just a heads up for those that fall into the old rpg 'must complete my quest NOW' mode. Now, back to chasing digital tail, later!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just so I'm clear, since Manfegor has been AWESOME and helping out everyone with bugs and fixes, the console can only be accessed by using the third-party program called "UnRen" correct ? there is no other way like how most Ren'py games have you open the console file in notepad and edit the config.console to true ?

If so I guess I can wait and hope to god the dev will one day fix all the bugs he has in his game, its such a hot game with so far interesting plot, and very good renders and animations, but its muddled down by game-breaking bugs...

Reactions: LeRescator

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Just so I'm clear, since Manfegor has been AWESOME and helping out everyone with bugs and fixes, the console can only be accessed by using the third-party program called "UnRen" correct ? there is no other way like how most Ren'py games have you open the console file in notepad and edit the config.console to true ?

If so I guess I can wait and hope to god the dev will one day fix all the bugs he has in his game, its such a hot game with so far interesting plot, and very good renders and animations, but its muddled down by game-breaking bugs...
Yes it's true it's a pity such a good and beautiful game with a lot of bugs:frown:

Reactions: Rythan25

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
For all that get

My guess is that you use an old savegame. They seem not to be compatible to 0.8
This is "fix" able kind of but this fixes may have sideeffects. Best is to rush a new game from the beginning

Reactions: Tacito

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just downloaded the game and played it for the first time yesterday. I may try again, pfff
Otherwise I guess we'll have to wait for a new release to finish the current version, or is there a "simple" solution ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Just downloaded the game and played it for the first time yesterday. I may try again, pfff
Otherwise I guess we'll have to wait for a new release to finish the current version, or is there a "simple" solution ?
What system win,Mac,android

I played a fresh game in Win10 (simple for me I have just played this game before) , payed attention at the bug trigger (Emily house , Emily photoshoot , anal sex with secretary for librarian book ... ) no errors until the end 0f .8
There is only one undefined error that can be ignored , just resolved by @Lulli

If you don't want replay all the game there are a lot of save posted here that works without problem (in Windows).

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

erskswe

Jun 13, 2018
I've f-ed up.. I saved after jerking thinking it was all good and suddenly she appears and throws me out. That was my only save (stupid). Anyone have an idea of how I can access the save before that bcz now my only save leads me directly to being thrown out :(

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I've f-ed up.. I saved after jerking thinking it was all good and suddenly she appears and throws me out. That was my only save (stupid). Anyone have an idea of how I can access the save before that bcz now my only save leads me directly to being thrown out :(
That's like the beginning of the game... cant you just restart ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes