Manfegor

May 20, 2017
ahahahahah, but the game have ending? Before i thinked that in new versions there more tasks
I make a wild guess, now 0.8, next 0.9 and then 1.0 and that will be the last version. Dev already thinking about a new game, so I assume this will be finished soon. Well... "soon"... in some month. :D
But of course I can be wrong as always. :p

Jun 12, 2018
I make a wild guess, now 0.8, next 0.9 and then 1.0 and that will be the last version. Dev already thinking about a new game, so I assume this will be finished soon. Well... "soon"... in some month. :D
But of course I can be wrong as always. :p
um the version 8.0 can we enter in scholl?

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �������� �%�7g�F��&g`� ^aCn.qRE� nW
  File "game/library.rpyc", line 164, in script
    �?��U6�/��Q6��!��q�͡2��t6�ilGY'6�IlΧ{--!7[����W���;ǣ^��F+/

Received an error in Library after studying 3 times.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �������� �%�7g�F��&g`� ^aCn.qRE� nW
  File "game/library.rpyc", line 164, in script
    �?��U6�/��Q6��!��q�͡2��t6�ilGY'6�IlΧ{--!7[����W���;ǣ^��F+/

Received an error in Library after studying 3 times.
Seems like after 3 study the game wants to create so big memory game grid that can't be done with current settings. I think the dev didn't think that somebody wants to study so much times in a row. :)
Rollback and try to study on the next day.

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
Where is the save location?
ExtractLocation=>\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\game
Is where you'll find the "saves" folder
If you extracted directly in Dowloads like my messy ass did it does that:
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\game

If you ment to ask "How to save" ?

Right click with your mouse and use the boxes to save your game

Oct 29, 2016
Well, i was eager to play it, download it today. But , man.. I ve spent almost 3 hrs into it , the bugs were endless , the name was always hero , and what led me to finally deleting it was the fact that out of the blue i got a game over screen because the cousin suddenly woke up one day and decided that i am to brutal on her ( i wasnt , the relation was not negative ).

So, this is my stop guys , hope dev will fix this in the future.

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
I just deleted all my saves ^^ After some poor decisions I ended up stuck in the "Send Anna home" mission line
I haven't found a way to rollback to (a MUCH) earlier time to fix the mistake that got me stuck so I am starting again.

Will upload the save file when I am done doing a non-failed run.

BTW if anyone has a way to fix mistakes done during a run of the game, please let me know
(If there is none, I find it to be poor design. Making secondary routes could be an idea to look into for the devs)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can someone share the command in console to rise the roomates love or affection? Im trying to get her to watch a second movie with me, and she keeps saying no :(

astro007

Apr 9, 2018

While running game code:
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

i am getting this error when meeting the dean

whys

May 17, 2018
Hi help, I can not go to the second stage of massage, massaging the shoulders and ass and all, but no back . What to do?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know about the game break (may require a restart. But if you did not get the book from the secretary in your cousins office you can't proceed to the threeway with librarian you go to her and click the book beside her you ands to borrow it then take it to the librarian. Then and skater librarian and you perform anal go to Barbra tell her librarian wants to see her go to library later scene should trigger.
I got the book and got anal from Anna the librarian. I also showed the spider to the dean and had sex with her, but now every time I enter the library I get the error I posted and no threesome with Anna and Barbara.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How does this happen every time I go to him he always says he's to busy?? Help please.
It is ok , the image you posted unlock sex with salesgirl and librarian (normal not anal) , .8 version.
For health or other ... next release.

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Well, i was eager to play it, download it today. But , man.. I ve spent almost 3 hrs into it , the bugs were endless , the name was always hero , and what led me to finally deleting it was the fact that out of the blue i got a game over screen because the cousin suddenly woke up one day and decided that i am to brutal on her ( i wasnt , the relation was not negative ).

So, this is my stop guys , hope dev will fix this in the future.
I assume you don't play with PC version, but Android, right? That could cause a lot of problem.

I just deleted all my saves ^^ After some poor decisions I ended up stuck in the "Send Anna home" mission line
I haven't found a way to rollback to (a MUCH) earlier time to fix the mistake that got me stuck so I am starting again.

Will upload the save file when I am done doing a non-failed run.

BTW if anyone has a way to fix mistakes done during a run of the game, please let me know
(If there is none, I find it to be poor design. Making secondary routes could be an idea to look into for the devs)
What mistake you talking about? I mean if you know what you did wrong, just don't do that. :) If you give annak example I try to give you some advise.

Can someone share the command in console to rise the roomates love or affection? Im trying to get her to watch a second movie with me, and she keeps saying no :(
Don't mess with the console, that's my advise. Also roommate will never watch the second movie no matter what you do.

While running game code:
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

i am getting this error when meeting the dean
There is 16473 posts (or a little less) about this. Please try to search. :S

I got the book and got anal from Anna the librarian. I also showed the spider to the dean and had sex with her, but now every time I enter the library I get the error I posted and no threesome with Anna and Barbara.
What is the error msg? :O

How does this happen every time I go to him he always says he's to busy?? Help please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes