Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I see there is a scene with the cousin in the livingroom where her bathrobe is open, and she shows everything. When does that happen?

Lol nvm, I found it out myself.

Jun 12, 2018
go to the house at night and 00:00 01:00 02:00 try the drone , you find that derek fap his own mother.
yes i did1 that and i went do barbara s house and show the photos to derek and i complete the task of barbara going to library, but now i dont know what to do morr

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
sorry , i remembered wrong. i was going to say "roommate" i fuck her after coffe&sleeping pills thing. and our relationship decreases 1
Send me a save please before the coffe&pills fuck.

Sigh...fine, no need to get testy...

I've put the exception errors in a notepad. It begins when I enter the director's office.

Text in ALLCAPS are my comments, when each exception occurs I separated them with ******.

Throughout the new version, I basically get an exception every time I leave a room for another or move to a different location. I can usually ignore those. But in this situation...it just creates a loop of exceptions.
Which version you use?

I see there is a scene with the cousin in the livingroom where her bathrobe is open, and she shows everything. When does that happen?
You need to click on the bathrobe.

Found it. :biggrin:
Go to the doctor, do the medical examination and get the order to "not ask before entering a pussy".
That's not the roommate, but the other girls

How many hearts can you earn for each girl?
Roommate - 2
Shopkeeper - 3
Nurse - 2
Emily - 4
Anna - 5
Director - 1

Jun 12, 2018
PLEASE HELP i watched director bedroom i saw what derek was doing and i went to his house and show the photo, now i continue having a task "watch director bedroom" what.i.have to do?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
im stuck in the task watch director bedroom, i did that and i had show the photos to derek, i dont.know more to do
Unfortunately this may have multiple cause I need a save file :(

I never asked for the roommate, but Lisa pussy fuck insted. ;)
And Lisa is the roommate as you can read. Also there is no other girl named Lisa, so it should be that. So if you asked Lisa, then you asked roommate.

kecalluttu

Sep 14, 2017
And Lisa is the roommate as you can read. Also there is no other girl named Lisa, so it should be that. So if you asked Lisa, then you asked roommate.
Oh sorry. Didn't realized that. I gave her another name. I've asked for the daughter of the dean - cannot remember her name.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes