Manfegor

May 20, 2017
FFM photoshoot with Emily and cousin.
You really have to answer all the question I answered, right? -.-

Somrone have save end 7.2x ???
I don't recommend that, as there could be problems, and there are cheats and everything anyway, so it's not a big deal to play through. But if you really want there is just plenty of save files in this topic, at least try to search.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone seen the 8.0ex for mac?
The cheat in the menu isn't there :(
Another Mac user has already mentioned that in an earlier reply to my suggestion (see ). So my guess is that might be another bug that needs fixed along side of the other bugs that have plagued this release, unfortunately.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
The problem is, you didn't copy exactly what I wrote. :p
tell_dean_anna_home=task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home")) not equal
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home")), you see Task with capital T is a variable type, wile task is the same, the main difference is that while Task is a existing variable type, task is not.
You're right, now it works... lets see where is the next bug now...

Reactions: Manfegor

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I don't know about the game break (may require a restart. But if you did not get the book from the secretary in your cousins office you can't proceed to the threeway with librarian you go to her and click the book beside her you ands to borrow it then take it to the librarian. Then and skater librarian and you perform anal go to Barbra tell her librarian wants to see her go to library later scene should trigger.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I think this has already been identified. But just in case.
I have already asked Barbara to come to the library and I have already boned the Dean. When I try to enter the library this happens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ignore it but haven't been able to have the threesome. I know this has been brought up but I couldn't find the solution if there is one.
I don't know about the game break (may require a restart. But if you did not get the book from the secretary in your cousins office you can't proceed to the threeway with librarian you go to her and click the book beside her you ands to borrow it then take it to the librarian. Then and skater librarian and you perform anal go to Barbra tell her librarian wants to see her go to library later scene should trigger.

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
Another Mac user has already mentioned that in an earlier reply to my suggestion (see ). So my guess is that might be another bug that needs fixed along side of the other bugs that have plagued this release, unfortunately.
Dont think it's a bug... just not the EX version of the osx version?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I talk to my roommate about Emily and I went from 2 broken harts to 3? How can I make any progress with her? Does anybody have a list of what the roommate likes and dislikes, it's not in the 7.1 walkthrough, if it is, then it's in a bad spot.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Dont think it's a bug... just not the EX version of the osx version?
Having no experience with Macs (my last Apple product was an Apple//c in the early 90's), I'm not sure. It's very possible though. However, if it were an incompatibility issue, it shouldn't even run on the OS.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes