Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Is there any way to have vaginal sex with the librarian? And also its stated there's a new sex scene with the shop girl how do we get to that? It's the only 2 scenes I haven't unlocked yet.
Also would love to fully blackmail director and send Dick packing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: T-dog

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
Here it is....just go in and talk with deen

TIA

EDIT: I try everything. I even go and fuck her doughtier /both ass/pussy/, shopkeeper also, but cant trigger part when show up task that I need to find her weakens /spider task/, even I went true all of that in v.072
Thx. Seems very strange. I must be the old save i think. the tell_dean_anna_home is True but there is no code in 0.8 to trigger that. all tasks should be pointer and not bool
so the "tell dean" task is not triggered right. Also you do not get barbara to come to the library until the spider part.
I will have a deeper look and hope to find out

Reactions: dr FeelGood

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thx. Seems very strange. I must be the old save i think. the tell_dean_anna_home is True but there is no code in 0.8 to trigger that. all tasks should be pointer and not bool
so the "tell dean" task is not triggered right. Also you do not get barbara to come to the library until the spider part.
I will have a deeper look and hope to find out
I have no other clue about it! Here is save from v0.72 /coz still have that ver/. Maybe it will help You!

Is there a way /by cheating - editing some file/ to pass this ?
If yes, which tool/app I need to use?
Deans bug _1.png
...ass You can see, weakness is just triggered but on next click game crash

Sep 21, 2017
i think the sex pills should have an effect on the cousin (and should be an option to anyone drinking anything within the immediate vicinity of the MC/me), which makes her hornier and aggressive during the night/everytime she's souped up!:FeelsGoodMan:

i spoke too soon:FeelsBadMan: this update is buggy as hell!:WutFace: I already fulfilled the conditions to make barbara come home....when my MC says "i need to dig up something about this bitch..." all goes to hell...the console error comes up and I`m stuck in a loop of informing the dean about barbara going home to back again about "the bitch..." shit-----and i sacrificed my old save too and created a new game for this?:FeelsBadMan:

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
I have no other clue about it! Here is save from v0.72 /coz still have that ver/. Maybe it will help You!

View attachment 111440
Yes there is. But i do not think there is a smooth way.
You need UnRen :
Put it into the base folder and choose option 3 (console)
Start the game and load you savefile
press shift + o to bring up the console
type in the following line and be sure you didn't misspell (casesensitive):
del tell_dean_anna_home
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
call addtsk(tell_dean_anna_home)
- the task will pop up. you can leave the console now. DO NOT HOVER OVER THE TASKS. the game will crash because other variables allready got changed.
talk to dean.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Manfegor

May 20, 2017

View attachment 111440
Yes there is. But i do not think there is a smooth way.
You need UnRen :
Put it into the base folder and choose option 3 (console)
Start the game and load you savefile
press shift + o to bring up the console
type in the following line and be sure you didn't misspell (casesensitive):
del tell_dean_anna_home
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
call addtsk(tell_dean_anna_home)
- the task will pop up. you can leave the console now. DO NOT HOVER OVER THE TASKS. the game will crash because other variables allready got changed.
talk to dean.
When you got the task to find out the weakness, the previous task (anna home) must be closed, so if tell_dean_anna_home is True, then the error should occured already, when you started to talk with the dean. The fact you got the new task shows why you shouldn't use old versions/saves/whatnot. The whole scene is messed up and maybe needed an older save to find out what caused that.

Also if you got crash when you check the tasks after you use the commands you messed up something too, cause you only modified that part, and don't even know what you mean by other variables and what other variables has anything to do with this part. I mean, really nothing, if you use the console commands and check the task list, well, you can just see that there are tasks...

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
either my game is completely bugged, or i'm missing something.
I can't blackmail derek - I've already got the pool pictures but there's no director windows at all. only pool and belle's room. (at any given time)
Find stretching clothes - I've already given her new streching clothes and the quest doesnt progress.
anyone got any idea?
even a working save will be nice.

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
When you got the task to find out the weakness, the previous task (anna home) must be closed, so if tell_dean_anna_home is True, then the error should occured already, when you started to talk with the dean. The fact you got the new task shows why you shouldn't use old versions/saves/whatnot. The whole scene is messed up and maybe needed an older save to find out what caused that.

Also if you got crash when you check the tasks after you use the commands you messed up something too, cause you only modified that part, and don't even know what you mean by other variables and what other variables has anything to do with this part. I mean, really nothing, if you use the console commands and check the task list, well, you can just see that there are tasks...
You are right, i have no idea of the side effects. My save was created in 0.8. What my commands do is to reinitilize the quest-part. seems that in older versions tell_dean_anna_home was set to true. in 0.8 tell_dean_anna_home.on is set to true.
Sure i messed something up because it is impossible to fix this as a whole. The save i got has an "illegal" order of quests, some other variables may also be the wrong type. But if you just want to check the new content, this could be a quick an dirty way to "fix" it.

clive88

Sep 13, 2017
Guys just a quick question. How does the heart break of the dean affect the scene of him saying that Anne is home? I saw that with cousin of there was no heart the first photo shoot didn’t start. So does anyone know how to use console to change the number of hearts and maybe it will not crash? Just a question. And maybe even the secretary needs a heart before it triggers. Cheers guys!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
either my game is completely bugged, or i'm missing something.
I can't blackmail derek - I've already got the pool pictures but there's no director windows at all. only pool and belle's room. (at any given time)
Find stretching clothes - I've already given her new streching clothes and the quest doesnt progress.
anyone got any idea?
even a working save will be nice.
You need to find "something" in Dick laptop to be able to send the drone to director's window. Use the secretary to access Dick laptop.
ON the other thing, if you did everything maybe just the quest wasn't removed fro mthe list, maybe it's worth to check the variable.

If i may ask what is suppose to happen if youve done it right?
You can find the 2 other cosplay in the store, then continue with the photo shoots. :)

The save i got has an "illegal" order of quests, some other variables may also be the wrong type.
Yeah, that's why I siad that older save needed, not a save which is 2 sec before the bug, to check what went wrong. The fix was good, but it should not cause problem with the quest list, that all I'm sayin.

Guys just a quick question. How does the heart break of the dean affect the scene of him saying that Anne is home? I saw that with cousin of there was no heart the first photo shoot didn’t start. So does anyone know how to use console to change the number of hearts and maybe it will not crash? Just a question. And maybe even the secretary needs a heart before it triggers. Cheers guys!
Umm, I try to answer but I'm not sure I understand what you wana say. So. Dean has broken heart but that's not a problem, when you say something which you souldn't say you could get -10, or even -20 relation with the dean, but don't worry, the only stuff happen when you have way low relationship with her, is that she won't talk with you. But on the other hand every day you'll get +5 relationship until you have more than -9, so eventually you'll be able to talk with her again.

Roommate surely need at least 1 heart for most of the "big things", so go for it. And no, you don't wanna cheat.

Secretary needs -> nope.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes