Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
0.8 seems buggier than 0.7.2 for some odd reason... This new version has another crash in the living room, you can avoid it by "quickly" leaving or sleeping, but if you don't you get a crash you can't ignore.

The dean storyline is still broken, you can't tell her that daughter is back at library as conversation keeps looping endlessly.

I did however manage to see threesome scene with cousin and Emily with no problems... I was unable to get the saleswoman one though, kept giving me the licking option only...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
0.8 seems buggier than 0.7.2 for some odd reason... This new version has another crash in the living room, you can avoid it by "quickly" leaving or sleeping, but if you don't you get a crash you can't ignore.

The dean storyline is still broken, you can't tell her that daughter is back at library as conversation keeps looping endlessly.

I did however manage to see threesome scene with cousin and Emily with no problems... I was unable to get the saleswoman one though, kept giving me the licking option only...
Talk to the doctor first, he'll say "if you see a pussy, fuck it" then you can fuck her and the girl in the library

Reactions: Rythan25

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce can u compress this version too.
Your previous version was really good.
Waiting when u will compress this version.
I actually did last night but it the dev has already applied enough compression that it didn't make it much smaller. The original was 950MB and I think mine was like 500MB-ish? I'll upload it if you want it. Just let me know.

Reactions: Madara-Uchiha

rilakk

Nov 11, 2017
This is not the extended version, at least on Mac OS. There is a lot of content missing and no animations at all. Could th OP please post the version with the extras as with the past updates. Thanks.
+1 please post mac ex version

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Now guys, let's see what we have here. If any is these was answered I'm sorry...

I started the game because it was buggy, now when I go to inform DEAN that the daughter has returned the game crashes ... any suggestions?

1: File Save

2. File CRASHED

Its possible this game is only bugged? pls help me thx
Seriously, there is again a tell_dean_anna_home = False line in the code, wtf with the dev? That code part was eliminated long time ago, why is it there again? *epic facepalm*
The thing you need to do please:
- open console
- write tell_dean_anna_home in the console
- if you get back <store.Task object at {randomthing}> then you are good and the error is somewhere else, then please send me a save in PM
- if you get back False there that's the problem and you can do the following:
write the following in the console
Code:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True
Is it only me or with every thing i press i get a error??
Yep. But also send me the error msgs, so I can advise something.

There is an error on the scene we go talk to the Dean after getting Anna back to the library:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game enters in a loop and we can't leave the deans office anymore.
Seriously, there is again a tell_dean_anna_home = False line in the code, wtf with the dev? That code part was eliminated long time ago, why is it there again? *epic facepalm*
- open console
- if you get back <store.Task object at {randomthing}> then you are good and the error is somewhere else, then please send me a save in PM
Code:
are you all stuck in the principal's room?
- open console
Code:

Does choices effect the game ?
Yeah, some of them has major effect on it.

No matter what I seem to do I get kicked out because I'm "brutish" and leave sperm on the bathroom floor, despite clicking on it to remove it?
Which version you use?

The game is awesome,but unplayable for me...even the walkthrough doesnt help.
1.After two photoshoots with Emily there is no Harley Quinn outfit.
2.Roomate relationship doesnt improve no matter how many i talk with her and buy her things.
So basically i cant continue these two characters story..any solutions or advises?
You didn't finish the two photo shoot sucessfully, and yeah in that case you'll be stucked. You need to move forward in roommate's story to be able to increase the relationshiop with her, othervise no matter how many time you compliment her, you'll be stucked on 1 heart.

is there any way i can unlock full gallery? help please :(
Of course there is... By playing the game. ;) Also advised to save at the first photo shoot with roommate to be able to get both picture fast.

I can get around most of the exceptions by hitting ignore.

I just can't get to the photoshoot with Emily and the cousinmate.

I'll be in the director's office...tell her cousinmate needs to go to the doctor, she agrees, I get the achievement, then the exception comes.

After clicking 3 ignore times, it rolls back to the first line of dialog in the director's office.

Now I know how Bill Murray felt in Groundhog day.

Despite the numerous exceptions, which pop up every time a scene changes, I was able to get to the librarian and the saleswoman.

But no luck in getting cousinmate to Emily's.
Error message please for god sake!

We are in need of an updated walk through.
Updated WT contains about 4 new lines in the character's description and 3 new images and description. Okay and 3 new lines at the tasks. Don't know why you need it that much. But i'll update it of course. Detailed part is still coming tho. :/

crash in the Living Room
Error message please for god sake!

it crashes on me when I go and try to reveal that anna went home... it keeps fritzing out and winds when I IGNORE, it gets stuck in a constant loop of "anna's home..." blah blah blah.

I like the game. Not complaining. Just reporting a bug and didn't know if I was supposed to do that here or elsewhere.
- open console
Code:
How do I get the massage book and do anything with the trainer other than watching her and buying a membership?
You need to do the photo shoots with Emily and rommate until you find Frank in Emily's apartment, then he will beat you and you can go to learn to fight. During the learning the trainer will hurt her back, and you can go to the store to buy the massage book, read it, and massage the trainer, then buy the erotic massage book and you now...

It is bad to not be able to do it again after sex.
Gallery function is poor.
Agreeeed! :)

This game is really annoying. When does the practice come up? How to practice 0.8 version. How do you get three-sided pictures with your cousin and his friends?
How to practice what? You have 3 stat you see...

Guys i cant massage in roommate's cheest?
You can, just use the massage oil.

when i go to the jamal there is no choices about massage oil , help me guys please
You need to get the erotic massage book first and translate it with Anna.

my game is stuck i think
Yeah, for sure you are stucked, but... where? when? why? details?

How i meet barbara's mom? I don t have cousin office
You need to do the photo shoots with rommate, then talk with her for example in the evening in the kitchen. Then she will tell you about a job in the office and the location will be unlocked.

1) Error message please for god sake!
2)
- open console
Code:

Trace back error after having sex with the cousin after the massage.
Yeap, there is a small fix which can help, and I wrote the dev about it too. But until... the small fix.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game has the potential to be a finished product that, when completed, people will come across it who never played it during the development and really enjoy it. Those will be lucky people, because trying to stay with this game in development is a chore. After bailing out after so many buggy releases, I figured what the hell and downloaded 8.0. I played the whole game from the beginning and was pleasantly surprised. I only ran into a few minor bugs--two exception errors I could ignore and move on from without any problems, and three or four of the Gallery images stayed gray even though I completed them. I really like the new GUI where you have to locate objects to interact with them rather than click a line of dialogue that says "Lift blanket" or "Put pills in coffee." Unfortunately, so many buggy releases had me thinking "Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Am I not getting the handjob scene at night even after I've done everything else with the roommate because I missed a trigger, or is it one of those coding errors?" (I got it eventually and still have no idea what the trigger was).

The sequence of releases conditioned me to think that this was a linear game because each new release had a specific trajectory. But when you start from scratch, it's a good sandbox game! Sometimes an event with one girl requires an event with another girl for no obvious reason, but you can stumble about and figure it out eventually. I did use the cheats for money because after playing those minigames to make money a couple times, ummmm, no. The prices of certain items make no sense. And I used the Take Shower cheat a couple times when I neglected to save at an obvious time. And I used unren to enable the scrollback. Haha okay I guess I enjoyed the game a lot more by using some basic cheats. But the hints for each quest are pretty straightforward, and the only times I realized I was getting frustrated was when I wasn't getting a scene I'd already played in a previous version. In other words, if this was the first time I'd ever played the game and was starting fresh, I'm sure it would have taken longer, but persistence and exploration will lead any player to what they need to do.

So yes, this game has some major flaws with character development, and I'd personally prefer the player not to need to rape several women to make any progress, but the poses and animations are top shelf, and there's just so much stuff to do in this game. Like I said, I can imagine stumbling across this game well after it's complete, with no walkthrough and no cheats, and having a blast figuring it out. I'd like to think that's the mark of any successful game, so I hope the finished product lives up to its potential!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
3 new scene in total
1. ffm - your roommate, emily and you - go to emily (after all previous done), she will suggest roommate should join... you go back home dinner with her, a new option will appear... then ask director to give her leave work early... go back to her in office and tell her... and voila
2. salesgirl - talk with doctor few times first (not confirmed), same as screw driver, meet her at night, a penis icon should appear
3. anna - talk with doctor few times first (not confirmed), same as anal except you click on her pussy

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
The problem is it returned True

But thank you, tomorrow I will see if I can fix this, it's too late here now.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
The problem is it returned True

But thank you, tomorrow I will see if I can fix this, it's too late here now.
True is the same as False, not good.
The problem is, you didn't copy exactly what I wrote. :p
tell_dean_anna_home=task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home")) not equal
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home")), you see Task with capital T is a variable type, wile task is the same, the main difference is that while Task is a existing variable type, task is not.

3 new scene in total...
Use the fckin spoiler tag man!!! Don't spoil the game for those who wanna find things on their own! With over a thousand posts you really should know how to use that...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how to complete bring anna home?
Use chloroform, put her in a bag, and bring home.
Ooooor, convince Barbara to send her home by a little bit of blackmail
Use the drone at night on Barb's pool, meet her mother in the office, show her the pictures you made

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes