Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
How many times do you have to visit Derek to get the folder? Is there a specific time. I just keep getting the same nothing scene.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Talk to the shop keeper, get her fully naked and keep visiting until she mentions you should come by at night.
Visit her when the clock goes from 10pm to 11pm and the event will trigger.
Please stop applying Resident Evil kinds of logic to getting items, it is just stupid!

derHansmeiser

Jan 1, 2018
does the 0.9 mean its nearly finished or do they keep updating it later lol i didnt played it currently i will give it a try

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
i kinda stopped play when they got rid of the incest stuff and change everything so i was just curious
uhm 3 of your top 5 games got the attention of patreons schutzstaffel at some point, like them this one has a patch to restore original dialogue. i mean the game wont win any "best story" awards but atleast it has great content.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
2 new scenes, 5 minutes of gameplay...i'm disappointed even as a freeloader can't imagine what his patreons are thinking.

Kareo

Jan 5, 2018
well, i can't play it. After i hit "start" i get an error. I can ignore it but after the Sandwich i get nonstop errors and ignore doesn't work anymore.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I didn't like the Store Clerk sex pose and he uses almost the exact same pose for Barbara. They have nice ass bodies but all we see is that weird ass angle view.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
does the 0.9 mean its nearly finished or do they keep updating it later lol i didnt played it currently i will give it a try
Nearly finish I think...

Theres a bug when restarting the game at the point where you talk to the director about the photoshoot. (the first time you go to the office)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same problem
Ignore not helping? If not, then please gimme a save.

well, i can't play it. After i hit "start" i get an error. I can ignore it but after the Sandwich i get nonstop errors and ignore doesn't work anymore.
You too, please give a save file.

bugs,bugs,bugs,bugs. wtf!?
Your post is very informative... not...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes