Manfegor

May 20, 2017
still the same issue here is wher i put it! can you share me a last save
Okay, I didn't see your last post, I mean in my post I didin't quoted yours, so exactly what error your get?

thanks alot @Manfegor for helping out so much good work mate ^^ I hope we get a walkthrough for 0.9 soon if you have the time :p
I can give you a Wt right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah this game, been a long time! I also noticed that the walkthrough is only up to v0.8.0 but seeing as v0.9.0 just got out i'm willing to give it a couple of days! tnx for the update
Like the one and only Luke Skywalker once said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I mean, this is a very easy update, you can do it!

I'm not sure, But, Unless something changed with the hardon dream not being blurry or if it changes based on previous gallery unlocks, but it's totally clear for me now despite starting a new game and after that when your cousin is ment to come to you and jerk you off later in the game, that event doesnt trigger cause it's too early, So i do belive that's what's causing the error of the come_emily_18 MAYBE.

or not, it keeps popping up at random times. Also morning after when you talk to your cousin in the bedroom and when you leave the bedroom, the error pops up again. Weird.

Please write exactly what you did from the beginning, as I can't get this error, even with your save. :O

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I think it might've had something with me putting the barbara fix files into game and renpy folder that somehow caused that error...I*m not too sure cause i dont get the error now either after redownloading and putting in the update file. The Incest patch file on page 449 that some dude uploaded. I think that one might've caused that error. @Manfegor

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I think it might've had something with me putting the barbara fix files into game and renpy folder that somehow caused that error...I*m not too sure cause i dont get the error now either after redownloading and putting in the update file. The Incest patch file on page 449 that some dude uploaded. I think that one might've caused that error. @Manfegor
You are clever, I didn't thought about this. Also I didn't know that you used that patch either. :D
In the patch's script.rpy file whoever do that, left out 2 important line:
Code:
call _update1
call _update2
Because of this, the update won't be done. Maybe if you start the game without the patch and let the update done, then apply the patch... maybe that works. :)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I get this code when I start a new game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
    vc

and this one when I load one in:

[code]

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script call
    python hide:

Full traceback:
  File "game/beginkitchen.rpyc", line 50, in script call
    �mPgR��    �3.@�ЁzUޡ;�����yj
Checked the OP's bugs&fixes link? No? Why not? Go!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Downloaded and played through from end of the version before this one without any errors at all :extremelyhappy:
I didn't use the incest patch, or made any other modifications to the game what so ever, so that's gotta be a positive note aye?

It is a very short, but enjoyable update, all you have to do is:

Jessecosta27

Mar 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "Manfegor, post: 913594, member: 38631"] Por ... jogar ... o ... jogo? : D

Trabalhos realmente antigos nunca funcionaram o que você fala? Mas salvar de 0.8 IS trabalhando ... Além disso, se você não pode dizer mais do que "bugs bugs bugs", só não diga nada .... WTF ... Todos os bugs encontrados têm correções. Se você encontrou outro você pode denunciá-lo ... [/ QUOTE]
Eu tento carregar a campainha da casa de barbara e o erro, vou ha biblioteca e o erro

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
can't seem to get past the 0.7 splash ending screen
1) I like your profile pic. Where it's from? :D
2) I would like to check your save file. Can you gimme please?

how to trigger the 3 events?
Which 3 events?

I try to load the doorbell of the house of barbara and the error, I'll ha library and the error
I was surprised I you quoted me in prtuguese, or something like that. :D So please give me the exact error message.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
By... play... the... game? :D
WTF... All found bugs have fixes. If you found other you can report it...
Custom Made Fixes... i think. Is the Game Developer no able to fix the original Game ?
Ist the Storyline Bug with the Photo Sessions fixed by the Developer ?
or will the Player still be able to kill the complete Storyline by doing things in the wrong
sequence ?

Jessecosta27

Mar 9, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
vc ���0�~����,��������9<�y�5c�V�o�H�-�P�-dl��\[�U��
File "game/update.rpyc", line 11, in script
q��v��o��Ļ�2�'�Sv�3�ZX����w&� ��R��J�7�24�<��m�_�pH�,TA�ƣ����}y��)������:e��%�$��F�|P��cPY�
File "G:\TRABALHOS\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\TRABALHOS\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "G:\TRABALHOS\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 631, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Reactions: Hadley
U

User_130505

The story looks good, but what the fuck was he thinking with the story idea that if you don't fuck nine girls your dick will be cut off????????????
It's so freaking unbelievable, that I have lost complete interest in the story.
Its looks gave it a lot of potential, but that story line sucks horribly.

Reactions: Adoringfan
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes