gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey does saves from V7 works? bc what ever error i got there now i have here too like this one

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Custom Made Fixes... i think. Is the Game Developer no able to fix the original Game ?
Ist the Storyline Bug with the Photo Sessions fixed by the Developer ?
or will the Player still be able to kill the complete Storyline by doing things in the wrong
sequence ?
Custom made... and? Works fine.
That's how it should works:
1) Developer update the game
2) Players start the game
3) Players found bugs
4) Players report the bugs to the dev
5) The dev fix the game
6) Players wait patiently until dev fix the game based on their reports
Except in this community that's not how it works, because either players (firsts patrons, because they get the game first) don't even say shit to the dev about bugs (in this case bugs won't even be fixed.... ever). And because of players wants fix right now and immediately. That won't happen. So players have to use the custom made fix.

Exactly which bug you mean?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
vc ���0�~����,��������9<�y�5c�V�o�H�-�P�-dl��\[�U��
File "game/update.rpyc", line 11, in script
q��v��o��Ļ�2�'�Sv�3�ZX����w&� ��R��J�7�24�<��m�_�pH�,TA�ƣ����}y��)������:e��%�$��F�|P��cPY�
File "G:\TRABALHOS\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\TRABALHOS\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
File "G:\TRABALHOS\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 631, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Seriously? Like did you checked the bugs&fix link in OP? You know what do to then.

i have a bug that wont allow me to give any gifts to the girls. Someone please help!
Error message please.

hey does saves from V7 works? bc what ever error i got there now i have here too like this one
If you really want to use that, at least use the damn fix. :D

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
@Manfegor Is that old Dean bug when you got anna home fixed in that update file you added? Just asking before i'm there. Or did the dev actually fix it himself?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Can't give Gifts to anymore and I get Errors even without any Patches directly when I start a new Save.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor Is that old Dean bug when you got anna home fixed in that update file you added? Just asking before i'm there. Or did the dev actually fix it himself?
To be honest I reported that error long time ago. As I see it was fixed, but somehow for some ppl it's still there. I don't see any pattern yet, but even if it's still there you can go through it by the fix I posted in the known issues post.

Can't give Gifts to anymore and I get Errors even without any Patches directly when I start a new Save.
The error message. Give it to me.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
First press Barbara's bell to get a Rollbeck error and go to the company's director, but the conversation does not go on. It would be better to wait for the bug fix version.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes