HumperJumper

Jan 30, 2018
so many error screens, got one in the directors office after clicking on the photos so i cant continue with that part of the story. are there fixes coming for this?

Also i do not have the option to learn how to fight in the gym

I put the update fix in the game folder, and still get the error at new game start i have even downloaded the game again and put the update rpy in game folder and it still gives me the error at game start, i even tried putting it in main folder instead of game still the same error. This is very disappointing.

Copel

Jul 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "Tacito, posta: 914064, üye: 113345"] [/ALINTI]
I can not. There are 2 girls left. please help

D

Deleted member 433196

I`ve already sent barbara to the library, but she doesn`t show up, what do I do?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Do you actually fuck the director this time as on previous update it said you did but all you got was a foot job and judging by the picture you are fucking the secretary while she is eating out the director
Then you seriously missed something... ;)

so many error screens, got one in the directors office after clicking on the photos so i cant continue with that part of the story. are there fixes coming for this?

Also i do not have the option to learn how to fight in the gym

I put the update fix in the game folder, and still get the error at new game start i have even downloaded the game again and put the update rpy in game folder and it still gives me the error at game start, i even tried putting it in main folder instead of game still the same error. This is very disappointing.
Error message and save.

What's the actual console button, cuz i cant find it on a qwerty keyboard sooo.
Shift + o

I`ve already sent barbara to the library, but she doesn`t show up, what do I do?
You didn't do the anal with Anna?

Emily, Trainer, Dean, Cousin, Nurse, Barbara, Director, Secretary, salesgirl ok. İts 9
Yep, that's 9. And 9 should be.

khiri

Aug 23, 2016
i have this error :(

File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call

Vilma

Jul 13, 2017
Every version a new bug that makes it impossible to progress, this time the map just stopped working and I'm trapped in the apartment forever.

ThunderKnive

Dec 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
vc ���0�~����,��������9<�y�5c�V�o�H�-�P�-dl��\[�U��
File "game/update.rpyc", line 11, in script
q��v��o��Ļ�2�'�Sv�3�ZX����w&� ��R��J�7�24�<��m�_�pH�,TA�ƣ����}y��)������:e��%�$��F�|P��cPY�
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 631, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.9.0ex

Actually using Win. 10

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Go back to page 450 and you should find a fix for it. Could always search the thread too.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
vc ���0�~����,��������9<�y�5c�V�o�H�-�P�-dl��\[�U��
File "game/update.rpyc", line 11, in script
q��v��o��Ļ�2�'�Sv�3�ZX����w&� ��R��J�7�24�<��m�_�pH�,TA�ƣ����}y��)������:e��%�$��F�|P��cPY�
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\jefsc\Downloads\Test\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 631, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.9.0ex

Actually using Win. 10

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Used one of my old save files and couldn't get the pic of dick fucking the director after geting the pics of the director in dick's computer.
What time should I use the night drone?

Never mind, just got it.

Reactions: khiri
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes