Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor hello, i don't play 0.9 yet, should i dl this file :

or dl ony if i get error?
Only... :) If you didn't get error you didn't need the file.

Maaaan, I used spoiler tag for reason... Don't spoil it. :/

but at what time? coz when i come, no1 opens the door :noexpression:
They are home only in the afternoon. Not just 12pm... @n007 MEH

First press Barbara's bell to get a Rollbeck error and go to the company's director, but the conversation does not go on. It would be better to wait for the bug fix version.
Okay, now write it with correct english, so I can understand and help...
Maybe an error message would be good too.

Reactions: kiteares

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
*facepalm* as i expected, 0.8 saves wont load properly in 0.9... sigh... when all bugfixes is done, i will try to post my full animation saves

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Fixing bugs
Hi guys. Thanks for your support. I checked the game, but I used my saves, so I didn't notice a couple of critical errors. To fix them just change this file in the folder with the game or download the game again.
Path for MAC: My_cute_roommate.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\

There are some more minor mistakes that do not particularly affect the game process, I will correct them in the version with the translation.

The game is nearing completion, if you want to see some scene, feel free to write about it. The best scene on the basis of voting results will appear in the game. (thx donor)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Fixing bugs
Hi guys. Thanks for your support. I checked the game, but I used my saves, so I didn't notice a couple of critical errors. To fix them just change this file in the folder with the game or download the game again.
Path for MAC: My_cute_roommate.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\

There are some more minor mistakes that do not particularly affect the game process, I will correct them in the version with the translation.

The game is nearing completion, if you want to see some scene, feel free to write about it. The best scene on the basis of voting results will appear in the game. (thx donor)
Almost the same I posted. Did the dev just peek on this forum from the shadow? LOL :D

Its the game/update.rpy Error already posted here. I tried 0.8 before and got stuck since I could not gift the Book to the Librarian.
The update.rpy error has the solution here too. Just see in the known issues post. :)

i finished the update it still shows fuck 1 girl.
is it a bug?
That's -1, not 1...
And yes.

maddale

Feb 7, 2018
Hi, I can't scroll down inventory. taken the red folder from derek but can take from inventory to pass it to her.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Justaho

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Old saves do not work at all for me. Constant critical errors. I guess I will skip a few updates and replay again after some months. Pity.

fezzz

Feb 18, 2018
I really like this game, I have played the previous versions and I lost my save because of the new UI.
But I'm so annoyed by the bugs right now.
Will definitely come back later when it's not buggy af

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Do you actually fuck the director this time as on previous update it said you did but all you got was a foot job and judging by the picture you are fucking the secretary while she is eating out the director

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes