FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
I srsly doubt the mental capacity of ppl requesting walkthroughs in this brainless game. Anywho, another pointless update; short with only two scenes in total, the first scene, Barbara is identical to the previous scene of last update; shopkeeper. The second scene is identical to roomate and that cosplaying chick.

Yeah the game really went down the shit recently. Funny cause it was supposed to be about the roomate but in this update we literally had an exchange of 3 sentences. Ha!

big texan

Jan 25, 2018
My apologies if this has been addressed...I'm running the latest version. Deleted all the old saves. Started form the beginning....When I go to do the photos of employees and I get to the director it prompts an error and the next dialogue is "I need to show you something" or "You might want to look at these" (Whatever the dialogue is right before MC shows the blackmail photos to the director) and then nothing happens. Therefore I cant complete the task of doing the employee photos. If completing this task is irrelevant, let me know and I'll move along. Thanks

Reactions: XMFR64

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Custom made... and? Works fine.
That's how it should works:
1) Developer update the game
2) Players start the game
3) Players found bugs
4) Players report the bugs to the dev
5) The dev fix the game
6) Players wait patiently until dev fix the game based on their reports
Except in this community that's not how it works, because either players (firsts patrons, because they get the game first) don't even say shit to the dev about bugs (in this case bugs won't even be fixed.... ever). And because of players wants fix right now and immediately. That won't happen. So players have to use the custom made fix.

Exactly which bug you mean?
The One with the "Super Photographer Book"

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Got one more error in scene in library after telling Barbara the Librarian whants to see her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Already have solution for this. You don't even have search because the link is in OP.

is there any walkthrough for VR 9.0 ?o_O
Already posted that too... search some posts/page back.

I srsly doubt the mental capacity of ppl requesting walkthroughs in this brainless game. Anywho, another pointless update; short with only two scenes in total, the first scene, Barbara is identical to the previous scene of last update; shopkeeper. The second scene is identical to roomate and that cosplaying chick.

Yeah the game really went down the shit recently. Funny cause it was supposed to be about the roomate but in this update we literally had an exchange of 3 sentences. Ha!
Should I remind you that ppl buy iphones too one after another without much developement? :p

My apologies if this has been addressed...I'm running the latest version. Deleted all the old saves. Started form the beginning....When I go to do the photos of employees and I get to the director it prompts an error and the next dialogue is "I need to show you something" or "You might want to look at these" (Whatever the dialogue is right before MC shows the blackmail photos to the director) and then nothing happens. Therefore I cant complete the task of doing the employee photos. If completing this task is irrelevant, let me know and I'll move along. Thanks
You need the update fix. Search some post back, or in OP.

The One with the "Super Photographer Book"
You mean you can go to Emily for photo wihtou reading the book and therefore screw up the whole thing? That's not a bug, so it won't be fixed imo. :) You need to pay attention.

Reactions: kiteares

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Any thread over 500 posts, or am I being too generous?
I could have written "This whole forum" haha, so I think that's a bit generous.

I srsly doubt the mental capacity of ppl requesting walkthroughs in this brainless game.
Sometimes I just figure a lot of 13-year-old boys from non-English-speaking countries are finding this forum and asking their questions because they're so desperate to fap. But yea, then I see people requesting a walkthrough for this game and you do tend to wonder if youth and language are the barriers here... I mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
This whole thread is like...
I srsly doubt the mental capacity of ppl requesting walkthroughs in this brainless game.
Any thread over 500 posts, or am I being too generous?
Well, people shouldn't do... this, basicly, that's true.

But on the other hand, they did this every time, they do this, and they will do this forever unfortunately I think. It seems like it's more than pointless to write this type of posts, because ppl who do this will simply ignore them and continue at their way. I tried to "fix them" (lol), you can guess if I'm achieved anything... Even when I wrote a solution, ppl will ask the same fkin thing literally in the next post!! Ehh... As you are here quite some time you should know this already. :)

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I'm disapointed with this update, it was way to easy to get the red folder, and this part we are fucking every body to easily, it needs more substance i can't explain it, somehow de red forder is in boss's house and we get it by blackmail the kid, i was especting at least a punishment for Dick, i hope that for the next update. For a month of work it shows only a few new things to the story. I was expecting a lot more from the update before the last one.

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
1) I like your profile pic. Where it's from? :D
2) I would like to check your save file. Can you gimme please?

Which 3 events?

I was surprised I you quoted me in prtuguese, or something like that. :D So please give me the exact error message.
here is my last save

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
they will do this forever unfortunately I think.
Yes :)
It seems like it's more than pointless to write this type of posts, because ppl who do this will simply ignore them and continue at their way.
Perhaps, but it's intended to commiserate with like-minded people than it is to try to change anyone's behavior.
I tried to "fix them" (lol), you can guess if I'm achieved anything...
Keep doing great work to help people!
Even when I wrote a solution, ppl will ask the same fkin thing literally in the next post!!
Yep :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes