blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
bro i am pressing shift+o but my console is not opening
Have you went enabled the console or ran UnRen ?

1) i have errors in office on quest "take photos of employers" i cant take photo of "director" when i try talk to her, i have errors and "ingor" buttons
2) and i cnat get the "health certificate" doctor says that "he is always busy for" "medical examination" and he can't give me health certificate "until i am not perfectly health" what i need to do?
if you hover your mouse off to the left it says it’s in the next update which means it’s not in the current build

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone having the trouble with Barbara use the AROUSING MASSAGE OIL on her when she turns her back your welcome

Reactions: Caveman03

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Gotta love how you can train your skill for fighting but you aren't ever allowed to win. Actually I can't see a way to train in the gym anymore.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
How do you train at the gym?
have you go threw losing against the dude that was beating up the dealer and if so go to the trainer and ask for fighting lessons you can skip the stupid mini game make sure you have skip mini game button on though :eek:penedeyewink:

Gotta love how you can train your skill for fighting but you aren't ever allowed to win. Actually I can't see a way to train in the gym anymore.
you have to go to the gym to "learn" how to fight then you can win against whatever the dudes name in the cousins friends apartment

Reactions: Catwashere

maddale

Feb 7, 2018
Hi, thanks for the update bugs fix. Now the bugs went to the director room, she just ignores when the MC said about finding the red folder.
Thanks in advance.

Im Potato

Feb 6, 2018
Fix for the Dean bug where you cant take a picture:
1) Use UnRen to enable console
2) Go to the office, do not enter the deans room yet.
3) Open the console and type this out (shift enter for new lines!):
class Folder:
def __init__(self):
self.on = 0

4) Press enter, no error should pop on the console.
5) Enter on the console this:
show_dir_red_folder = Folder()
6) Press enter, no error should pop on the console.
7) Exit the console and go inside the Dean's room, it should work now.

Explanation: Aparently the variable show_dir_red_folder (which is an object) was not set for some reason. Declaring a new "Folder" class and assigning it to this variable fixes the issue.

Reactions: PacoTaco

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
WTF~!!!
If you put the fix version, the game will not run, and if you do not, you will get an error when you press the door bell on the Barbara house, and this version makes me quite a mess

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
This game started out pretty well and had potential. Shame it's gone downhill so fast. You can barely call these updates. No story progression at all. Just random sex scenes with no buildup.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes