SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Sorry, but this game gets a resounding "no thx" from me. The gameplay is tedious, the story is subpar (at best), and the dialogue between characters is pretty uh, annoying and bland.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I have 2 problems pretty much halting my gameplay:
1. The MC can't show the picture to Barbara's mom to get Anna sent home - I keep getting exception codes which I have to repeatedly hit ignore.
2. The MC has fingered the shit out of his cousin and can't get the prompt to purchase sleeping pills from Jamal.
I haven't played this game much and wonder if the dev's know to post follow-up fixes?

saif1234

Apr 25, 2018
Fix for the Dean bug where you cant take a picture:
1) Use UnRen to enable console
2) Go to the office, do not enter the deans room yet.
3) Open the console and type this out (shift enter for new lines!):
class Folder:
def __init__(self):
self.on = 0

4) Press enter, no error should pop on the console.
5) Enter on the console this:
show_dir_red_folder = Folder()
6) Press enter, no error should pop on the console.
7) Exit the console and go inside the Dean's room, it should work now.

Explanation: Aparently the variable show_dir_red_folder (which is an object) was not set for some reason. Declaring a new "Folder" class and assigning it to this variable fixes the issue.

Doesn't work

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Nothing fixes those damn bugs. I cant do a damn thing. And seriously i can say this game so far just garbage for me.

mertav

Jun 14, 2018
Guys android version doesnt show scenes, looks like it's cencored. Is there any way to fix this? Its annoying

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
what happen to the old walkthrough that was step by step day by day this new one is complicated any one has a step by step walkthrough thanks

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Which update/bugfix are we meant to use from the front page?
Both of them or the one under Extras or the Common bugs and fixes?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Anyone having the trouble with Barbara...
Use the fkin spoiler tag you....

Fix for the Dean bug where you cant take a picture:
1) Use UnRen to enable console
2) Go to the office, do not enter the deans room yet.
3) Open the console and type this out (shift enter for new lines!):
class Folder:
def __init__(self):
self.on = 0

4) Press enter, no error should pop on the console.
5) Enter on the console this:
show_dir_red_folder = Folder()
6) Press enter, no error should pop on the console.
7) Exit the console and go inside the Dean's room, it should work now.

Explanation: Aparently the variable show_dir_red_folder (which is an object) was not set for some reason. Declaring a new "Folder" class and assigning it to this variable fixes the issue.
You are a potato indeed, but maybe you should leave the fixing to someone who actually has more brain than a potato... :D I'm a funny guy...
The whole game has nothing to do with Folder class, you should not create new classes, but use the existing one... which is Task class. And you should do this, because there are other class members than just "on", so there chould be problems with that in the future. If you actually take the time to see the game's code, then you can see, that there is a variable creation for show_dir_red_folder, but because of the update bug, the game didn't reached that part... AND I FKIN WROTE THIS IN PREVIOUS POSTS!!!!!

Are there cheat codes for v 0.9?
No need cheat codes. Use the cheat menu. ;)

WTF~!!!
If you put the fix version, the game will not run, and if you do not, you will get an error when you press the door bell on the Barbara house, and this version makes me quite a mess
Okay, If you don't put any error message here, nobody will help you...

I have 2 problems pretty much halting my gameplay:
1. The MC can't show the picture to Barbara's mom to get Anna sent home - I keep getting exception codes which I have to repeatedly hit ignore.
2. The MC has fingered the shit out of his cousin and can't get the prompt to purchase sleeping pills from Jamal.
I haven't played this game much and wonder if the dev's know to post follow-up fixes?
1) Error message needed
2) You still missed something. Save file needed.

Lots of a bug btw. No clear walktrough just suck. Send Anna home mission cant be done.
THERE IS A VIDEO GUIDE IN THE WT! A FKIN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE!!! Don't tell me, you can't watch videos, because you mom said so.
And you didn't post any error message. LEARN IT FOR GOD SAKE... YOU! MUST!!!! POST AN ERROR MESSAGE!!!

Doesn't work
Of course. You need to use either bugfix in the OP. ;)

This game isn't finished, is it?
Nope, I think there will be one last part.

what happen to the old walkthrough that was step by step day by day this new one is complicated any one has a step by step walkthrough thanks
There is a step by step WT for god sake. It's a video guide!!! Open them... Watch them... Follow them... I can't belive ppl are this... ehh, I rather don't write anything, because i'll get banned... I'm sorry but now I'm rewally pissed off.

Which update/bugfix are we meant to use from the front page?
Both of them or the one under Extras or the Common bugs and fixes?
The one with moderator posted is the one that the dev gives out as urgent bugfix. The other one is just a homemade stuff. Both should works. You choose whichever you like. Maybe the official one is slightly better, as in that the update1 checks if uptade2 was initialized, and solve it, if not.

Can you find the cousin's documents yet?
You can of course. You need to use one specific person's help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes