lingoda

Mar 5, 2018
first time this game is very interesting. but now many bugs.
after some errors, reset name => 'none', load savefile but not changed.
some gallery is locked again, storyline is block then shown end version massage
difficult level up 'girls relationship' etc...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
first time this game is very interesting. but now many bugs.
after some errors, reset name => 'none', load savefile but not changed.
some gallery is locked again, storyline is block then shown end version massage
difficult level up 'girls relationship' etc...
You clearly didn't follow the WT if your storyline is blocked. The finish version message could be bug (see known issues), but since you didn't write anything more I can't tell.
Even there are good ones, I won't advise to you to use the save files... but whatever.

@Manfegor ummm no :p decided not to waste time with a simple click :noexpression:
As my head is just about to explode because of the... well you can see my previous post, so I just ask: Where is the dislike button? -.-

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
WTF really i got a game over for not cleaning sperm off the bathroom when the MC says to leave it and no way to clean it. Time for a review of this fucking game!

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I feel bad for the customer service this game is a mess and without dedicated help all the retarded kids won't be able to see half the scenes.

@Manfegor some people are beyond help and you shouldn't bother, this game may be too advanced for them, there is a point in time when someone has to git gud or gtfo.
128481_search.gif
@Catwashere LOL! you lose, ps clean up your messes

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
WTF really i got a game over for not cleaning sperm off the bathroom when the MC says to leave it and no way to clean it. Time for a review of this fucking game!
There is a way to clean it.
My review ... this is one of the best game :)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hmm, yeah... There is a bunch of Do&Don't, I made a post about them. Maybe I'll just edit that into the known issues post.... So that way still nobody will read that I assume. XD :D

@Manfegor some people are beyond help and you shouldn't bother, this game may be too advanced for them, there is a point in time when someone has to git gud or gtfo.
Not that the game is too advanced for them, but there is 7 videos in the big data ocean of the internet. Any don't even need to spend hundreds of hours to search for it, beacuse they are linked into the WT. If the game is too advanced, and the WT part 1 is too advanced too (lol), then those vids can help. Or the vids are too complicated too? :S

SunShine69

May 29, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 15-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9.0ex
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.8.0): - - -

Extras:
- -

CG Rip & Attached Walkthrough for v0.8 by @Manfegor
Common bugs and fixes:

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
Thankyou

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
EDIT: I need to click on red folder in inventory

strange... can`t show red folder to director!

BUG_1.png

when I click on text, nothing happen

14bff

Jun 28, 2018
how to find cousin's documents with Derek?
he will always ask you to come back tomorrow because he couldn't find them !

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
how to find cousin's documents with Derek?
he will always ask you to come back tomorrow because he couldn't find them !
Fuck the sister. Use the erotic massage oil and she'll let you. Watching you fuck her raises Derek's stats, his ability to find things will raise by 120%

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Finished the current content but got plenty of grey still in gallery, so could i get a save with full unlocked gallery please.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes