DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or post your save
Well. That's odd. I'm pretty sure I did everything with the secretary. Yet now I can only say "great boobs" and there is no mention of a book. I think i may well have completely botched this. :WutFace: And the librarian doesn't have any interest in "painful" things.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Well. That's odd. I'm pretty sure I did everything with the secretary. Yet now I can only say "great boobs" and there is no mention of a book. I think i may well have completely botched this. :WutFace: And the librarian doesn't have any interest in "painful" things.
Have you done the last photoshoot in director's office , director catch you and secretary ?
Have you had anal sex with secretary or you exit before .... if you exit you are stuck :)

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Have you done the last photoshoot in director's office , director catch you and secretary ?
Have you had anal sex with secretary or you exit before .... if you exit you are stuck :)
To be honest I don't remember. But it seems I am stuck. So I might have to start again.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
To be honest I don't remember. But it seems I am stuck. So I might have to start again.
this is the save where you unlock the book ... if you want try.
Change the name in a correct way after download , example 9-1-LT1.save
9 page
1 slot (of 6)

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
this is the save where you unlock the book ... if you want try.
Change the name in a correct way after download , example 9-1-LT1.save
9 page
1 slot (of 6)
Thanks muchly.

Only issue is that I play the mac version and have no idea where my saves are ha ha.

Hopeless.

EDIT: Nevermind. Forum search is my friend.

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
Absolutely bugged beyond belief with director red folder. I looked through all historic messages regarding this issue and downloaded all relevant updates.rpy files (which are dispersed everywhere in this forum).

Didn't fix it... jesus christ, this is frustrating. Fixing bugs have became more of a treasure hunt than this game.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Please help..
1. I can't watch romantic movies with my cousin.
2. I can't go anywhere/can't buy sleep pills from jamal after midnight at cousin rooms. I can't open the map :(
1) A bit more details... why you can't watch, what's happening?
2) Which version you use? If PC, then gimme a save file please.

Absolutely bugged beyond belief with director red folder. I looked through all historic messages regarding this issue and downloaded all relevant updates.rpy files (which are dispersed everywhere in this forum).

Didn't fix it... jesus christ, this is frustrating. Fixing bugs have became more of a treasure hunt than this game.
That's it. That's the whole point. It's a treasure hunt.
Which version you use? If PC, then gimme a save file please.

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
I have problem. When I try to go Barbara at afternoon it says no response. I got photos of director.

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Dont worry. I'm not a moron. I watch everything,i try everthing still wont work. Writing on capslock make you bigger man. You are just a children and do not assume everyone on this website kid. Sigh. You cant even answer like man. You need to grown up.

Pothos

May 8, 2017

Goto Barbara's house to have Derek look for the folder. Use the massage oil on Barbara

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Dont worry. I'm not a moron. I watch everything,i try everthing still wont work. Writing on capslock make you bigger man. You are just a children and do not assume everyone on this website kid. Sigh. You cant even answer like man. You need to grown up.
You either a stupid kid or a stupid moron because you can't follow simple instructions. Choose one.
I won't tell anything once more, especially for you, because you are plain idiot, and can't do anything more tht's what you did... And if you have the urge to tell me what to do, instead of that, please just gtfo. :)

No update?
Okay, if you don't consider the 2 scene as update, then there isn't one. :D

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes