ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I guess the difficulty people are having find the two new scenes kinda hides that this update was only 2 scenes. Couldn't we have been thrown a bone with a few new dvds, at the very least?

May 24, 2018
What i am eluding to is a simple answer as i have no direction nothing to go on. I am going through the grind and no new info just Get documents, no indication as to who/what /where .. i hope you see my dilemma. Surely i need to talk to someone or go somewhere?
If you suggestion the Director then i cannot talk to her in her office or at night at home as no one is home...
You think Dick has the documents ? Are you sure ? ;)

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
How can we do erotic massage mission? I cant get the task for roommate.. Can someone help? I do everything noncheat and order but cant get the erotic massage task.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I finished this latest update but still have some black and white events in the gallery mostly revolving around the MC and roommate watching TV. Anyone have an idea on how to trigger that scene or have a save with this update completed?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
What i am eluding to is a simple answer as i have no direction nothing to go on. .
I can't answer because i don't know what you have done until now.
The game needs some different routes to achieve a result.
You can read the PDF walkthrough in first post or if you are completely stuck post your save ... someone can take a look.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
I finished this latest update but still have some black and white events in the gallery mostly revolving around the MC and roommate watching TV. Anyone have an idea on how to trigger that scene or have a save with this update completed?
How did you do erotic massage part ? Can you tell me?

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
I Found two hide scene's which wasn't described in patch Notes (or i missed it in past)
-Sex scene with saleswoman
-Handjob from Roomate when i you will go sleep with boner
It's something more? Or Have somone list with all capabilities from 0.1 to 0.9?

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
whenever i try to give her coffee (whilst conversing in kitchen) she says she likes coffee then all the other buttons disappear.
when i click on the heart at the top of the screen it crashes so i don't know how many hearts i have with her either.
halp

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes