Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Roommate always says game over and kicks me out for no reason.
Console commands are needed for hearts so i need the command for it.
Need to get rid of 3 broken hearts!

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I have two things to say... First: I just made the scene with the Director... Mmmmmm!! (litle spoiler) Kinky... kinky... kinky!!
And the second... The scene with the cousin... wow!! Amazing!!

Reactions: Raven Hex

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Roommate always says game over and kicks me out for no reason.
Console commands are needed for hearts so i need the command for it.
Need to get rid of 3 broken hearts!
cousin.heart

Better way is to play the game without stupid choices :)

See

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
OK finally the fun the girls are complete but when I go to the doc for an exam so I can get a certificate and get into the college he always says he's to busy, is there a specific time to get him to do this or is that not yet implemented in the game yet?

May 24, 2018
Kudos to all of you that relentlessly answer "how to" question over and over. Although I use the search function first i does not always gives one the answer you are looking for. Most times it does but .....
So thank you. *slow clap*

Reactions: Tacito

Janssen

Jul 11, 2018
V0.8 on android won’t play full movie file, it clips it and shows a weird figure with movie written on it. Help please

qman

Jul 4, 2017
Hey , I can't give my cousin or anyone else the books I buy in the store in the new version . I'm playing it on mac .. Am I just missing something or do other people also have this issue?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I have been in Dick's office and clicked on all the photos and emails. When I exit it i still have the task Search Dick's office. I got the dialogue where he shows surprise that Dick has photos of the boss. But no task update. I guess my game is broken then? If so could a kind soul please upload a save just past this task? :p

This is an interesting game but sadly every time I have tried it there is bugs.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes