lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
when I go in the director office for to ask free time for to make photoshoot with Emily and cousin I got office error renpy. May I use a new game again AND NOT OLD SAVE??? Hope no!

qwerty1338

Apr 29, 2017
When trying to take photos of the director i get the error below and can not advance in this quest. Also after a rollback at this point different errors keep piling up. I loaded a savegame before entering the office the first time and hope Im ok now...
Still this error keeps coming up. Any ideas how to fix this?

While running game code:
File "game/office.rpy", line 596, in <module>
NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined

Yes its a new game btw. Probably the same error as the post above me?

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
Version 9
First visit to Barbara home at 11am herher brot will say he is looking for the red folder and asks you to wait in the pool, there Barbara will ask u to massage her, (use your arousing oil) then follow the scene. Her brother will give the folder.

Take the folder to your roommate in her office and then follow tell the director you wanna talk and then click on the red folder. The follow the scenes.

You can visit in library and tell the librarian you have washed your ** and ask to f*** her.

I have completed this much in v.9.

Is there any more things left to do in v.9 or not?
I really want screw the roommate again but she always refuse for another massage.

Plz help

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/office.rpy", line 596, in <module>
NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined
when I go in the director office for to ask free time for to make photoshoot with Emily and cousin I got office error renpy. May I use a new game again AND NOT OLD SAVE??? Hope no!

@qwerty1338
I don't know if you downloaded something else from here ... you have to rename 135992_update.rpyc in update.rpyc

@lordofhirunds
I have seen that problem also with the patch but only if I load my old save exactly in that point and roollback.
Others save seems to work without problem.
But I have played from the end of .8 so I have no checked everything

Reactions: qwerty1338

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i have a problem ..misssion fuck 9 girls ... well i fucked all the girls (10 girls) then the mission goes "fuck -1 girls" how to fix this ? sry for my bad english ..thanks in advance

Dec 21, 2017
i have a problem ..misssion fuck 9 girls ... well i fucked all the girls (10 girls) then the mission goes "fuck -1 girls" how to fix this ? sry for my bad english ..thanks in advance
Thats it you're done. Thats all for the new update. You can't get the health certificate in this update. You should get the end screen pop up after you fuck all the girls. Next update should be the update where you can get the health certificate.

Reactions: Ziraf

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Did you ever figure it out because i need help with it and no comment i seen is the answer?

I need a bug fix i think it is messed up since he forces me to unite the knot!

PS. I got it to work had to keep trying so the game would not force me to untie the knot. Took many tries for it to work though!
start the game from the beginning, and during the photo session, do not pull the knot ... then you will get the picture, I get it by: save game, before drag the knot .... then I load the game and drag the knot then I get all the pictures ...

Reactions: Catwashere

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
How to get the red folder from Derek ??? I have already asked him to search his mom's office and room, but he seems to postpone it every time... and what else should I do in version 9.0 ... I am confused...

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I'm having trouble figuring out how to actually use the machine oil I bought at the store. I have messages about needing to quiet the bedroom/bathroom doors, but when I go to them and try to use the machine oil, it only says "you cannot use that here". Looked in the walkthrough and it just says "use the oil on the doors".... how am I supposed to do that?

Dec 21, 2017
any new scenes with your cousin?
Im not sure if this is new but I think it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi there,
how do i get the handjob from roommate. it doesnt seem to happen.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to actually use the machine oil I bought at the store. I have messages about needing to quiet the bedroom/bathroom doors, but when I go to them and try to use the machine oil, it only says "you cannot use that here". Looked in the walkthrough and it just says "use the oil on the doors".... how am I supposed to do that?

Reactions: jackkane

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I really liked this game ! It has a decent story, nice art and it's well thought. But also i have question. So here it goes. I've done everything from that walktrough, i mean i got every sceen. The wt is to version 8. So what's new in the game ? And how unlock it ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes